22

"Hurry before they wake up." Harry panted, pressed against the shower wall.

Louis opened the cap of the lube bottle and coated his fingers messily. He reached down and shoved one finger inside and Harry moaned out loud.
"Yes, been so long since..."

A loud scream from the baby monitor interrupted them and they both sighed.
"Too late. I'll get her." Louis said and pulled out his finger and washed his hand under the running water before he stepped out of the shower.

Harry turned off the water and got out as well. He was actually aching. They only had sex a handful of times in the last six months since the twins were born. It was always rushed. He loved his kids more than everything but he missed being intimate with Louis. They used to have a great sex life.

He picked up his iPad and made a three-way call. Niall, Liam, and Zayn picked up and as soon as he saw them all on the screen he yelled frustrated.
"I need to have sex with my husband!"

They looked baffled for a second before they all burst out laughing.
"It's not funny. I'm going crazy." Harry muttered.

"How can we help?" Liam chuckled.

"I know it's a lot to ask, but can you babysit the kids for a weekend? I would like to surprise Louis with a small getaway." Harry asked and bit his lower lip.

"Ah! The classic sex trip." Niall smirked.

"Well, yes! When you guys get kids you'll understand." Harry chuckled.

"I would love to babysit." Zayn chipped in.

"Of course!" Liam agreed.

"Count me in!" Niall agreed.

"I thought you could all stay here, you'll get responsibility for one kid each. Don't let them out of your sight!" Harry demanded, he was freaked about leaving the kids but he and Louis really needed this and not just for sex. They needed some time together, just the two of them.

They decided that they would do it the next weekend and Harry thanked them repeatedly before they hung up. Harry went to help Louis with the kids. On Monday he scrolled the Internet and booked them a hotel room for two nights just outside London. He wanted to be close if something happened to the children. But he found a nice hotel with a cozy-looking restaurant and he booked them a suit. He decided to surprise Louis.

He managed to pack their bags on Wednesday without Louis noticing and hid them under the bed. When Louis asked about a specific shirt the next day that he, unfortunately, had packed away he acted cluelessly and Louis spent half an hour searching for it.

On Friday he was excited. Louis went to work and he stayed at home with the kids and packed their toiletries and a lot of lube. Louis promised to be home early and he called the guys to confirm.

When Louis came home from work Niall, Liam and Zayn were sitting in the living room. Niall and Zayn were holding Isobel and Johannah and Liam were playing with Miles.
"Hi guys, what a nice surprise."

They just smiled at him. Miles came running over with a "daaad" and he picked him up and kissed the top of his head. Harry walked over and pecked his lips.
"Say goodbye to the kids. We're going out." He winked.

Louis stared at him in surprise and then he looked over at the guys who were grinning by now.
"Thank guys! Ehm, I need to change if we're going out." He said and looked at Harry again.

Harry walked over to the side and picked up two bags that Louis hadn't noticed.
"Nope."

Louis smiled and hugged Miles.
"Bye sweetie, I'll see you soon. Be nice to your uncles."

Harry came and hugged Miles as well.
"Remember what we talked about? You're gonna sleep for two nights and then we'll be home but we'll call a lot. You'll be okay, right sweetie?"

Miles nodded his head. Louis looked surprised again.
"We're going away for the weekend?"

"Yeah, if Miles can handle it. If he gets too upset we're coming back home again." Harry said, looking worried.

"We got him." Liam promised.

Louis handed Miles over and kissed his daughters goodbye and Harry did the same.
"I left instructions on the kitchen counter. Miles likes to eat anything he can find so you have to watch over him like a hawk. Johannah gets a tummy ache, you have to..."

"We got it! Go!" Niall grinned.

Harry hesitated so Louis took his hand and pulled him against the door. They got in the car and Harry backed out from the driveway.
"Do you think they will be okay? What if they think we abandoned them? Maybe this is a bad idea." Harry rambled.

"They'll be fine. Miles will have so much fun and the girls will be taken good care of. The guys adore all three of them. Stop worrying. Thank you for this amazing surprise love." Louis smiled.

"You don't even know what it is yet." Harry grinned, feeling more at ease after Louis calmed him down.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it because I love you." Louis smiled.

"Smooth." Harry chuckled. "I love you too."

He drove them to the Hotel. Louis was jumping up and down in his seat when they arrived.
"This is great Haz!"

Harry smiled and turned off the engine. They grabbed their bags and headed inside and a couple of minutes later they were inside their room. Louis looked around with sparkling eyes before they fell on Harry. He dropped his bag and pushed Harry against the wall and kissed his breath away. Harry jumped up and wrapped his legs around him and Louis carried him over to the bed and put him down. He went over to their bags to look for the lube and removed his shirt on his way.

Harry sat up and tried to get undressed as soon as possible. When Louis returned he was trying to kick his pants off but they were stuck at his ankles. Louis smiled and helped him out before he removed his own pants and came crawling up in bed.
"I'm gonna make you see stars." Louis said hotly before he kissed him.