Louis

He stared at himself in the mirror-like he had been doing every day for the last couple of weeks. This was stupid. He took a deep breath.
"I'm..." He choked on the words.

He closed his eyes in frustration. Why was this so hard? It was just a word. A stupid word. He could do this. He looked at himself again.
"I'm...g..."

He smashed his hand against the sink. He was such a loser! He tried one last time. He stared at himself.
"I'm...g...gay." He finally breathed out and his reflection stared back at him.

"I'm gay." He said again quietly and he felt so relieved. His eyes teared up and he looked at himself crying and said it again.
"I'm gay!"

He let out a liberating laugh. He had finally said it and it didn't make him feel bad. Someone knocked on the bathroom door.
"Are you okay in there?" Niall asked.

"I'm fine." Louis automatically answered and realized that he actually meant it this time. He was fine and he was gay.

He dried his eyes and splashed water on his face before he stepped out of the bathroom. He hugged Niall and jumped up and down.
"What's going on?" Niall questioned confused.

"I'm happy." Louis smiled.

"I'm happy you're happy." Niall grinned and started to jump with him and Louis loved him for it. He didn't ask why he was happy, he just embraced it. 

He needed a couple of more days in front of the mirror before he went to knock on Harry's door. Harry looked surprised when he opened it but he let him inside. Louis turned to face him as soon as he had closed the door behind them.
"I'm gay."

Harry broke out in a smile and his eyes teared up as well.
"Yeah?"

"Yes. Why are you crying?" Louis asked.

Harry laughed and dried his eyes.
"Because I'm so proud of you. That's why."

"I'm sorry I have been avoiding you. I've been busy staring at myself in the mirror. It took me a while to be able to say it out loud." Louis apologized.

"It's okay. I'm glad it worked." Harry beamed.

"Thank you." Louis said sincerely.

"That was all your doing sweetie." Harry smiled and opened his arms.

Louis stepped into his embrace and hugged him tightly. He let go after a while and cradled Harry's cheeks.
"Thank you." He said again and pecked his lips.

They were so soft. He pulled back and looked him in the eyes before he leaned in and pressed their lips together again. He gasped. He had been craving this. Harry moved his lips against his and he couldn't help the whimper that escaped his lips. Harry's big hands rested on his back and pulled him closer and his head was spinning.

He wanted more. He wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and licked his lower lip and Harry opened his mouth and they deepened the kiss. Louis could feel himself getting hard and he panicked a little but not enough to stop. It felt too amazing to kiss Harry.

Harry was the one who stopped them. He had trouble controlling his breathing.
"Wow, that was...we should take it slow."

"You don't want me?" Louis asked in an insecure voice.

Harry smiled and pressed his crotch against Louis' leg and Louis could feel how hard he was. That freaked him out a little and he inhaled shakily.
"Of course I do but you need to be ready for it. Don't tell me this doesn't freak you out a little?"

Louis chuckled nervously.
"It kind of does, a little. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. Give it some time. You'll be alright. Wanna hang out? We could watch a movie and cuddle." Harry winked.