18

The wedding party was a blast. Everyone held beautiful and embarrassing speeches and they laughed and danced the night away.

When they called it the night and headed for their honeymoon suite, which just was the biggest room at the inn, they were both a bit tipsy and in good spirit. They opened the door and gasped in surprise. The room was filled with rose petals and candles.
"Did you do this?" Louis asked.

"No, I think we have Niall and Gemma to thank for this." Harry smiled.

Louis took him in his arms and spun him around and Harry giggled exhilarated. Louis caressed his cheek.
"We're married now, which is crazy! We're still young, but I haven't been more sure about anything in my life."

"We're gonna make it work. Promise me that we will always talk to each other and listen to each other and that we solve our problems along the way because I never wanna lose you again." Harry said.

"I promise." Louis smiled and connected their lips.

The kiss started sweet but soon enough they were ripping each other's clothes off. Louis gasped for air when Harry had taken off his suit. Harry blushed adorably.
"Do you like it?" He asked shyly.

"Oh baby, you look incredible!" Louis grunted, eyeing Harry up and down with lustful eyes.

"Yeah?" Harry asked and fiddled with the lingerie.

"Fuck yes!" Louis growled and jumped him. He pushed him against the wall and kissed him hungrily.

Harry whimpered and jumped up and wrapped his legs around him. Louis created a lovebite in the crook of Harry's neck before he carried him over to the bed and threw him down.

Harry had never seen him like this. Maybe it was the newlywed thing, maybe it was the lingerie but Harry had never felt more desirable from the way Louis was looking at him.

Soon he found himself coming into Louis' mouth while he worked him open at the same time. He had hardly caught his breath before Louis pushed inside and he moaned out loud from the feeling. Louis pressed kisses whenever he could reach while he mumbled stray of thoughts out loud.
"So sexy...my husband...love you..."

Harry wrapped his legs around Louis' waist which pushed him deeper inside and he reached his prostate. They kissed sloppily while Louis thrusted fast and hard. Harry came untouched, moaning Louis' name in the process. Louis shivered and came as well with a chasm roar. Harry clung to him as if his life depended on it.

Louis rested his head in the crook of Harry's neck while he tried to catch his breath, panting heavily.
"I'm sorry. That wasn't romantic, sweet lovemaking. You drive me crazy Harry, especially dressed like this, because damn!"

"That was perfect Lou. Absolutely perfect. I never felt more wanted or more desirable ever. I will buy the whole women's lingerie section if this is your reaction." Harry giggled.

"I love you." Louis smiled.

"And I love you." Harry answered.

They spent the rest of the night making love, taking turns, until they were too exhausted to continue and their dicks protested. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

They went to Paris for their honeymoon. They spent a week sightseeing, eating good food, and making love. It was the first time both of them went on vacation to another country and they loved it. They agreed to travel more in life.

They made plans for the future. They lay in bed post-sex and told each other all about their hopes and dreams.
"Let's just be us for a while, you know, have fun and build a strong foundation, but let's not wait too long to have kids." Louis said.

"Well you're 25, you're getting old." Harry joked.

"Hey! I'm in my prime! You're a baby!" Louis said.

"I'm 23!" Harry pouted.

"As I said, a baby, or my baby at least." Louis cooed and kissed the top of his nose.

Harry giggled.
"So when do you want kids?"

"When I'm 28, that's a good age. Is that too early for you?" Louis asked.

"No, that sounds perfect. We should get a house." Harry smiled.

"Now?" Louis questioned.

"Yeah, we're a family Lou, kids or no kids. I wanna find our dream house where we will raise our future kids. I wanna invite people to dinner parties, I wanna have sex in every room and plant flowers in the garden and just live." Harry smiled.

"You're wonderful. I don't know how I got so lucky. We're going house shopping!" Louis answered.

"And we need to set up a savings account. We blew everything on the wedding." Harry sighed.

"It was worth every penny. We only get married once Haz. Don't worry, we'll save for everything else we need." Louis promised.

They took a day at home when they came back from Paris before they went back to work. They both loved their jobs but they loved each other more and they were always happy at the end of the workday when they could go home to each other. Louis' work meant that he had to go away on games. If it was during the weekend Harry usually went with him. Louis had asked him to. He wasn't gonna do the same mistake as he once did. Harry didn't mind. He wanted Louis to have his dream job and they both needed to compromise. Not that it felt like a compromise to go with him. He wanted to be with his husband.

They looked at houses together. Six months into their marriage they found the perfect one. A four-bedroom house with a big kitchen in a family-friendly neighborhood in a good school district. They went to the bank and got a loan and they bought it. Liam and Zayn helped them move and they settled in. They threw away their crappy couch and bought a new one.

They invited Liam and Zayn over for dinner to thank them for helping them move and Niall showed up from nowhere. He had moved back to England, which was a pleasant surprise. The dinner turned into a party and they danced and sang karaoke until they fell asleep.