Harry

It was great at first, this thing between him and Louis. They met up at his dorm as often as possible and they talked and laughed and made out.

But after a month of seeing each other, he wanted more. He wasn't referring to sex. They hadn't gone all the way yet and he wasn't sure that he was ready for that anyhow.

He wanted to be able to hold his hand out in public, go on dates and kiss him. But they always met in secret and no one knew about them. He knew that Louis wasn't ready to come out and he would never try to force him. He needed to do that on his own terms. He just wasn't sure that he could wait that long because he was falling in love with him. They were in different places in life and it wasn't fair to either of them.

Louis had just given him a blowjob that made him see stars and they were trying to catch their breaths. Harry turned his head and smacked a wet kiss on his cheek.
"I want to take you out on a date."

Louis' face dropped.
"Why?"

"Because I really like you." Harry said.

"Uhm, I like you too but people would see us." Louis answered and got visibly pale.

Harry sighed.
"Are you ashamed of me?"

"What? No! It's just...I'm not ready for anything public. It was really hard for me to accept this...accept me. I'm sorry Harry. You're wonderful. This is all about me." Louis said and his eyes filled up with tears.

"I would never force you to do something you don't want or are ready for but I want more Lou. I hate lying to Niall. I always make up excuses why I can't see him." Harry sighed and reached out a hand to caress Louis's cheek but Louis flinched.

"So what? If I don't tell everyone that I'm gay and go out on dates you don't want to do this? That sounds a lot like forcing. That's a fucking ultimatum, Harry!" Louis shouted angrily and sat up.

"I didn't mean it like that!"  Harry shouted back.

"Yeah? I can't give you more than this right now. Where does that leave us?" Louis asked while he was looking for his clothes.

Harry put a hand on his arm.
"Stop. Don't run off. Let's talk about this. I'm sorry Lou."

Louis sighed and sat down.
"And I'm sorry I can't give you what you need. You deserve more."

"So do you." Harry answered softly.

"Maybe. So where does it leave us?" Louis asked again, looking really sad.

"I don't know." Harry answered honestly.

"Oh. Do you wanna end this?" Louis asked.

"No." Harry said.

Louis looked relieved and Harry just had to kiss him. Louis pushed him down on his back and laid on top of him. When they had come up for air Louis looked down on him. He looked scared.
"I'm falling in love with you."

Harry smiled.
"I'm falling in love with you too."

Harry had never seen him happier and they were just laying there smiling like fools before Louis kissed him again.
"I think I'm ready to have sex." Louis said between kisses.

"That's great but ehm, I'm not." Harry answered and bit his lower lip.

"Oh, that's okay. We'll wait. Of course, we'll wait." Louis reassured him and pecked his lips.

"I'm nervous about bottoming." Harry confessed.

Louis rolled to the side to give him his full attention.
"Bottoming?"

"Yeah, I assume you would want to be the one ehm, penetrating me?" Harry said and blushed.

Louis looked surprised.
"You want to be on top?"

"No, not necessarily. I'm just nervous that it would hurt even if I like the idea of it." Harry smiled.

"I'm definitely not ready to be the bottom." Louis said.

"I know." Harry winked.

Louis laughed softly and Harry leaned in to kiss him.
"You know, I might not be ready to have sex but I wouldn't mind a finger or two." He said cheekily.

"You'd let me finger you?" Louis asked, sounding excited.

"If you would like to. If you find it gross..." Harry said but got cut off.

"I'd totally finger you!" Louis grinned.

Harry turned to his nightstand and opened a drawer and took out a bottle of lube and tossed it over.
"You're gonna need this."

Louis looked at the bottle and giggled.
"Yeah, I have no idea how to do this."

"I'll teach you." Harry smiled.

"So you fingered yourself?" Louis asked.

"Yep." Harry grinned.

"That's...hot!" Louis hissed.

"I'm glad you think so. Maybe I'll let you watch next time." Harry winked.

"Fuck. Yes!" Louis grunted.

Harry laughed softly.
"So, how do I do this?" Louis asked and shook the bottle in his hand.

"First you kiss me. It doesn't take much to turn me on." Harry smirked.

Louis leaned down.
"Is that so?" He whispered against his lips before he took possession of his mouth.

They made out for a while and when they needed to catch their breath Harry took the bottle and opened the cap. Louis held out his hand and Harry drizzled a fair amount on his fingers.
"Coat them. Warm the lube a little."

Louis rubbed his fingers together. He looked at Harry who tried to relax and spread his legs wider.
"Start with one."

"Just let me know if you feel uncomfortable or if I'm doing anything wrong. I want you to enjoy this." Louis said, sounding nervous.

"You'll do great." Harry said and cradled his face before he stole a kiss.

Louis reached down and circled Harry's rim before he slowly pushed a finger inside. He watched Harry's reaction to see if he felt any discomfort. He pushed his finger in and out and Harry moaned.
"Okay?"  

"Yeah, feels good Lou. Do two." Harry breathed out.

Louis wiggled a second digit next to the other and pushed them inside. Harry grabbed the sheets and moaned out loud.
"You're so sexy like this Haz. You're taking it so well."

"Feels different when someone else does it." Harry panted.

"Good I hope?" Louis asked, sounding unsure.

Harry pulled him down and kissed him hungrily. Louis wiggled his fingers around, searching. All of a sudden Harry threw his head back.
"Fuck!"

Louis felt proud and tried to do the same thing again.
"Front." Harry panted out.

Louis did as he was told and Harry moaned out loud. He watched him in fascination as he jabbed his prostate again. Harry grabbed his cock and started to jerk off and Louis jabbed his finger inside again and just held them pressed against his sweet spot. Harry cried out and came all over himself. Louis pulled his fingers out and gave himself a couple of strokes before he spilled over as well.

"So good, so good." Harry mumbled as he was coming down from his high.

He opened his eyes and started to giggle when he saw the proud look on Louis' face and rolled over to kiss him.