Water 7 Party!

With the shock of strongest family being revealed and the giant hole in the wall being fixed, everything had seemed to calmed down. All the Marines had once again gathered outside, including Garp and also Luffy. "You're my grandson, so I'm not gonna capture you here." The old man had revealed. "As for the marines, I'll give 'em some excuse, so don't worry."
"Instead of an excuse, let's just say they got away." His Lieutenant had stated to him, because that wouldn't get them into trouble.
"Anyway, I'm more of an escort than anything. Take these two and have a good long chat." Garp told Luffy moving on like what they were talking about wasn't important at all. "I'm going back."
"Okay, bye." Luffy responded without hesitation but
"That was too quick!" He ended up getting punched to the face. "Care more you fool! I'm your Grandpa you haven't seen in a long time!"
"What do you mean? The only thing you've done is hit me!" The arguing had once again started up.
"Ever still, I wanna be loved by my Grandson you idiot!!"
"That selfishness is definitely a family trait." Nami stated as they crew was watching from inside, with both Sanji and Chopper agreeing. It was shortly after Garp had left and Luffy had gone off with Coby and Helmeppo somewhere, leaving the others, excluding Nami, at their sleeping quarters.
"But man, that's a pretty wild Grandpa he's got." Sanji stated about their captain, as he served Zoro, Chopper, Robin, Luna and himself tea.
"That part about Dragon really surprised me. It seems that there isn't a single average person in their family." Robin had stated to him, since also hearing about Ace as well.
"That's what you'll exactly though." Luna had been the only one that was shocked at listening to the revolution of it all. But it also seem like she really knew all of it.
"Where's Luffy?" Chopper stated as his had no idea where he had ran off too.
"He's out front talking with Coby." Zoro had been the one to inform him, as he sat cross legged on the floor.
"You alright with that?" Sanji asked the man since they were friends as well.
"It's nostalgic but... the one who saved Coby was Luffy." Was what he said looking out the window behind.
"Nami is gone too, ever since she head what the marines had to say... maybe she's being shy." Chopper stated as he didn't see the Orange head in the room either.
"She went to the pool with Kokoro." Robin had informed the little doctor,
"The pool?"
"For some reason the Company has a pool for its employees outside." Luna informed him of it, since he didn't seem to know about it.
"Eh!? Nami's swimsuit?" And upon hearing that Sanji began to go crazy before claiming to take a drink out for her only, but just wanted to see her in a swim suit. Regretfully, Luffy, Koby, and Helmeppo's reunion was brief, as they have to go back to Headquarters and resume training.
"Are you really going back already?" Luffy was all disappointed as he asked telling both men to eat with them. The guys had began to watch and listen to them now.
"We're really enemies..." Coby had stated fact to him. "Luffy! Do you know what the second half of the Grand Line is known as?" He had asked the boy, who really didn't. "Further beyond the Red Lina, the sea becomes more vast. The finally sea, please call it by one more name... The New World." It was as if the strong wind that began to blow was a sign.
"The New World." Luffy couldn't help by smile at the words.
"The see you in those who wish to usher in a new ear gather! The man who controlled that sea was... the King of the Pirates!" It seemed that the guys grew excited hearing that. "Luffy! We will certainly meet again there! And next time I'll capture you! I'll become even stronger! One day, in the Marines I'll... I'll... become a Marine Admiral!" Coby had bursted out shouting. But then... "No...S-Sorry. Sorry, I just got carried away." He had come to realise while now freaking out over it. "I'm embarrassed, just saying I want to become that. I've just felt kind of inspired since we found you and-"
"Coby!" He stopped when Luffy called out his name. "You're gonna fight me, right? Then you'll become that strong! You've gotta!"
"T-That's an a-Admiral, you know?" Coby lifted up his head saying, wondering it Luffy understood the meaning behind that title.
"Next time we meet, we'll be even stronger. Even more amazing!" Luffy stated to him, with Zoro, Sanji and Chopper all smiling or smirking behind him. None of them were laughing at the boy that shouted that he wanted to be an admiral. He wondered why Luffy was able to believe in him wholeheartedly.
"What's that? You're still ain't cured of being a crybaby, Coby?" Zoro asked seeing that he was about to cry. But he had wiped away his tears before lowering his head to the ground bowing.
"That i was able to meet you two again today... I'm truly grateful!" Coby was still crying as he shouted that then lifted up his head standing. "We're going to keep becoming even stronger! And in the New World we'll meet again! Let's Go!" He ran off after shouting to Helmeppo.
"Oh, Oi!" Who was surprised then turned back to Luffy and that. "You two'd better prepare yourself! We've got the guts to pass you!" He shouted at Luffy and Zoro with his knives out pointing at them. "Oi! Hold it!" Then he began running after Coby.
"Yosh! No one can stop us now!"
"What're you saying? You're Crazy!"
"Luffy, you've made yourself another unbelievable opponents, haven't you?" Zoro had asked the boy watching both the two young marines running.
"Coby's a capable guy. I just knew that." Luffy stated back not even bothered by that fact.
"How stupid." Luna stated, but she seemed almost sad saying that.