Invasion!

Luffy stretched his legs out and slamming the frozen mast over and over around until it came to shudder into pieces, sending them flying at the admirals until the three were covered in dust or smoke cloud. "Second Gear!" He had thought that this was his chance and shot right passed them. "I don't have time to fight those guys!"
"He fooled us!" The three admirals thought that Luffy was actually trying to attack them, so when he passed them instead they were a little surprised. However, that didn't last long as Kizaru appeared in front of the young pirate. "You're too slow!" Before he seen them flying with a glittered kick and Luffy smashed down into some building. But as Luffy was made of rubber, smashing down into the building didn't hurt as much since his coughing could be heard form the duct cloud.
"Damn!" He was obviously annoyed and angry.
"Be ready!" Sengoku shouted to the pair of executioners.
"Yes, sir!" The pair began raising the long bladed speaks above their own heads.
"Do it!" And the order had been given, causing both to swish down the blades aimed for Ace's neck.
"Ace!" One by one people were calling out to the man about to be executed, he appeared to have excepted his fate as he had closed both eyes, waiting for the impacted.
"Ace!!" Just at it seemed like all hope was lost, the executioners soon found themselves getting knocked off their feet and the platform for some reason. "Who did this!?" Sengoku shouted looking down at the battlefield in search of the person responsible and all the marines had their guns pointed at someone that appeared from nowhere. "You bastard! I thought that it was to our advantage to have you here since you hold a grudge against Whitebeard.... Crocoidle!" The one that had caused all of this was none other then one of the former members of the Warlords, Sir Crocoidle.
"That guy!" Luffy was just as surprised upon seeing the man.
"What is this? I though this was my chance to show off." Marco appeared to be disappointed as he preached himself on the wall, half transformed.
"He was trying to kill the good old man before. The ends have changed!" Jimbe was still in the water after having thrown Luffy.
"Hey, where's Miss Luna?" The only one to notice the sudden disappearance of the woman had been Ivankov as they were looking around for her.
"I can kill that old, dying buzzard later." Crocoidle began to explain his reasoning for his actions. "But before that, I don't want to let you taste victory!" He had come to pause for a second before sighing. "Also, it's to get this nagging woman off my back."  None of them understood what he had meant until they notice something moving under his coat.
"Is that something you say to someone that saved you years ago?" All were in shock as the someone come out form underneath...

Luna stood beside the man, flicking her hair in annoyance before glaring up at Sengoku. "I see, no it's making sense." The Fleet Admiral now understood why Crocoidle had done this, and many that knew Luna understood it as well. There was barely anyone that was able to deny her, especially if they own so much to her. But then out of nowhere, Luna had leaped away from Crocoidle and not a second later the man's head had come flying off. This caused the navy to become shock and confusion as the head had hit the ground and turned to sand.
"Hey, you, gator guy, and you, Blood Witch!" A new voice had joined into the conversation.
"D-Doflamingo!" The marines began making way for the Warlord that was heading towards the headless body of Crocodile and Luna. "You both turned me down and now, you wanna team up with Whitebeard?" The question had been asked with an slightly irritated voice, as the sand on the ground began gathering and reforming Crocoidle's head. "It makes me jealous."
"Ilm not gonna team up with anybody." Had been the response Crocoidle gave him. Luna on the other hand just turned her head away from him, not caring.
"So that means you two are still giving me the cold shoulder." Doflamingo stated over to them.
"Looks like it." Once again it had only been Crocoidle that answered him. The two had stood in silence glaring at one another, until out of nowhere the large bird man tried to attack Luna, but the Sand man gotten in his way. The impact of the two had caused a shock wave to send the marines around them flying off. Meanwhile, Luffy seeing this...
"I don't know what this is all about but it's helpful!" Took off once again, believing that the Navy was distracted.
"This is it, Straw Hat! Die!" However, a marine came charging at him with a sword in hand. Not that it made any difference as Luffy dodged the swing before grabbing ahold of the soldier's head which he push down on to use a leveraged to push him up into the air. From there he sent his feet stretching down, slamming into a few more marines. "Don't get in... my way!" He sent his arm and leg out knocking out even more soldiers as he shouted, they were sent flying all around him. Luffy continued to run ahead, looking at the platform as he did.
"Stop, Straw Hat! I won't let you go any further!" But someone refused to let him go any further as he stood with his weapon pointing at the running pirate.
"Outta my way!" Which only caused Luffy to send his fish flying at him.
"Shave!" However, the vice admiral disappeared in a flash only to appear in the sky above. "Moon Walk!" And then pushed the air to send himself down at Luffy who's back was to him. "Iron Body... Smash!" He sent his fish down at the Straw Hat, who dodged it and it was a good thing as the punch his the ground causing a giant crater.
"Gum Gum..."
"Iron Body!"
"... Bullet!" His fist slammed right into the torso, however, it didn't appear to have worked. At least a first but the soldier soon lost consciousness before collapsing. Luffy once again took off running.
"Stop Straw Hat!"
"Don't let him go any further!" At the back of the group stood two of the admirals and one began stepping forwards.
"Admiral Sakazuki!" The most bloodthirsty one, sadly. However, before he could Aokiji took off towards Luffy before the man. He had used his ice and sent a spear at Luffy's shoulder blade, pinning him down.
"That hurts! Dammit!" Which only caused the rubber boy to scream in agony.
"I owned a favour to your grandfather and Miss Luna but I have no choice! Because you chose to risk your life!" Aokiji lifted up the ice blade that he removed from Luffy's shoulder and was about to strike it back down, but it a far more serious spot.
"You fool! I won't let you do that to Luffy..." seeing this cause the Sea Empress to become enraged and began charging towards them, however, someone appeared to have beaten her to it.
"Admiral!" The marines called out to Aokiji how had flown above their heads into a building.
"If you own me a favour, perhaps you should follow through with it." Luna stood before Luffy speaking, after being the cause of the man being sent off his feet by kicking his side.
"Do you want any help, Miss Luna?" A bright burning light was coming from above along with the voice which asked this question. It cause Luna to look up to see Marco had flown towards her from the wall.
"That's...! 1st division commander—Marco!" The Marines seemed more shocked at the male then the woman that sent whose been fighting their admirals without much problems.
"Luna! Thanks! You saved me!" Luffy caused her to look down it him, who was still in pain from the ice attack.
"What was a supposed to do? Let you die?" She was asking him rhetorical question, flicking her hair. Although, the three of them had began getting attacked once again but none stop bullets and cannons.
"We've got four invaders in the plaza! Devil Fruit eaters can fly over the walls.