Spa Island!

After leaving the Florian Triangle far behind, the Straw Hats had no idea that there was a placed called Spa Island, a non-canon resort ship. There were fifty places on Spa Island. Plus, as a non-canon resort the crew were more then welcome onboard. "This is awesome!" Nami, swimming a swim suit, stretched her arms over head while lounging on a beach chair.
"To think that immediately after leaving that fog shrouded Florian Triangle, there would be such a luxurious resort waiting for us." Robin was beside her while under the shade of both the trees and umbrella.
"Wasn't here last time." Even Luna

 was surprise since it wasn't there the last time she entered through the Florian Triangle

was surprise since it wasn't there the last time she entered through the Florian Triangle. Either way, the three of them were away, relaxing beside the pool side that was locked at the top of the ship. Drinks, books, and no guys (since they spit up) made it really perfect for such a thing. "We are honoured that you are enjoying yourselves." A skinny man with a white shirt, a red bowtie, and a gray vest that goes over it had ended up walking over to the three ladies. His hair was dirty blonde, and he had glasses, a thin swirly mustache, a braided ponytail, and wears dark black pants. "Here on Spa Island, we have 10 heated swimming pools." That they were current located beside. "3 flowing pools." Where Sanji had gone off to, so he could perv on the woman wearing bikinis and what not. "Pools dedicated to diving." Had been where Usopp and Chopper headed to. "Waterfalls for the sake of meditation." Zoro had liked the idea of trains that way and gone there. "Cola baths." Had been where Franky need up. "Milk baths." As Brook ended up there. "We have 50 varieties of spas available. Additionally, for those who enjoy playing games, we have underwater table tennis and an underwater casino." They were listening as he explained the functions and features of the Spa Island. "In regards to the food, we have chefs of the highest qualities providing large portions of the specialties in a restaurant." Which was most likely where Luffy was, eating everything. "If we were able to ease the weariness our customers have endured after long travel, I, Doran, would know know greater pleasure, since I am responsible for this facility. Lucky customers are known to see Candy raining and rainbows as well."
"Ah, rainbows, as in the natural occurrence that is called the 'Gem of the Ocean'?" Nami was interested in that, as it was to do with weather.
"But, I have heard that it's existence hasn't been confirmed for many years." Robin brought this information, had sunglasses back over her eyes.
"That is why I said 'lucky' customers." The man, Doran, reminded them of what he had said before. "What is wrong?" That had been asked upon noticing Nami's reaction as she looked off to the distance.
"We may soon see some raining candy after all." She answered, smirking over towards him.
"Eh?" He seemed shocked at what she had said but began to laugh like some sort of frog. "You jest."
"For you to have set up a resort in this section of the ocean, you must have really had some problems." Robin had spoken after drinking from a straw.
"Well, over anything, we are proud to claim a 10 billion beli profit each year, and we are officially recognised as a resort by the World Government." It had been stated to her with a large grin across the man's face. "There is not a thing to worry about. The security is highly sophisticated and efficient, so even civilians can enjoy themselves, in a relaxed manner."
"The yearly profit is 10 billion Beli?" Nami had become surprised at hearing at that. 
"Of course, that goes for Pirates as well." This had been whispered into the ears of the women since he was aware they had bounties.
"I appreciate your hospitality."
"I apologise if I ruined the mood. As long as they pay it, even rebels and Pirates are our precious guests." Doran seemed to be pleased and before leaving he bowed to them respectfully.
"A man after your own heart, huh?" Luna spoke towards Nami
"10 billion beli!" Who was completely off in her own world. "beli! beli! beli!" But then Luna had began to get up from the chair.
"Are you going somewhere, Luna?" Robin turned her attention to the woman that stood up.
"Yeah, decided I wanted a spa massage." She answered before walking towards
"Have fun!" Nami was calling out to her, which was returned with a back handed wave. Time was moving on and after relaxing with a massage Luna found herself walking down the hallway, heading back in the direction of the pools. She did pass a few people but they only stared at her with red faces and didn't try talking to her.
"Hey miss. You alone?" Then there was these idiots that couldn't seem to read the air Luna was giving off.
"..." She pretended not to see the three before her and continued down the hallway.
"Hey, are you ignoring us!?" But it seemed that they were extremely stupid, grabbing ahold of her wrist tightly.
"Let go." Luna was looking at the leader who grabbed ahold of her.
"Or what? You're just a girl, why don't you follow me to have some fun or you might get hurt." This was so cliche Luna ended up rolling her eyes at him. For her, this was too bothersome. Should she just beat them up here? Looking around, many on lookers had gathered. It meant that there would be more annoyance down the road. Then would following them and beating the Crap out them in a private place better? Then again, Luna could just use her mind control since it makes sense as people wouldn't be able to understand. It seemed that it had been decided, Luna eyes began to glow while looking at the three thugs until
"Oi!" A deep voice called out to them.
"What!?" Which had the thugs turn around to only freeze.
"Who gave you permission to touch her?" The reason behind their frozen like states was due to the terrifying death glare they were receiving from Zoro, who was had been the one to call out before.
"Zoro." Luna had found herself looking at the man that looked like he was about to murder someone.
"Leave her, or else." The man's hand were placed upon his swords
"W-We didn't even want to play with her." which seemed to have caused the thugs to become frighten and let Luna go.
"That's right. She seemed to be an uptight bitch anyway!" One of them had even said.
"What did you say?!" But Zoro wasn't happy at all hearing them say that and was about to pull out his swords.
"Enough." If Luna had placed her hand over his to stop. "Leave." Before turning around and glaring at the three that soon took off running like a bunch of scared little girl. "That includes you." This was directed at the onlookers how we're just as frightened by her glare and took off like nothing had happened. "You know..." Luna was looking to Zoro, who had his eyes on the hand placed on his, it was causing his heart to flutter. "You feel hot. Did you get a fever or something?" That question had been asked the swordsman pulled back.
"No, I was working out." He had informed her, which wasn't far from the truth.
"I see. Then why aren't you still working out?" That had been the next question asked and it seemed to have caused Zoro to flinch a little. The reason behind it was due to seeing Luna walking pass, so he decided to follow her but thinking about it now it sounded a little stalker-ish. But something had came to mind
"It was because I just finished with it." He lied to her, but she didn't say anything about whether or not she was aware that he was lying. Her eyes weren't glowing which meant she wasn't using her abilities or anger, so that was going for him. "Where are you going?"
"I'm heading back to Nami and Robin after having a massage." It had been explained to him, pointing in the direction where the massage had been.
"Who was the one that gave it?"
"A very chatty middle age woman."
"I see." He seemed a lot more at ease upon hearing that. However, he soon noticed Luna beginning to have difficulty breathing, or more like her throat was dry. "Oi, Luna?"