School days

You walked into your last class of the day, chemistry, feeling exhausted. As you dropped into your seat at the lab table, someone immediately took the seat next to you,

"Hey, (Y/N), ready for some of the most confusing formulas in school history?"

You groaned, "Hi, Stiles. Guess what I heard? Jackson isn't here today, so the seat by Lydia is open."

Stiles was one of your best friends, but you didn't have the energy to deal with him today. His eyes widened at the empty seat by Lydia,

"Ok, I'll catch up with you later."

He hurried over and slid into the seat beside her with a huge grin plastered across his face. You smiled... Just as another person took the vacant seat next to you.

You almost said something rude, but stopped short when you saw your crush, Isaac,

"Hey, (Y/N), you look a bit tired."

You smirked, "Well, at least I'm not asleep, like you were last period."

He laughed, "You caught me! Now, what do we have to do today in this dumb class?"

You smiled, "It's not the class that's dumb, that's you."

Isaac laughed again, "Well, looks like we're both tired and absolutely done with today, so why don't we skip class?"

You sat up straighter. Skip class? You'd never dreamed of doing that before, but Isaac was so perfect... And he was asking you!!

"What would we do?"

He smirked, "Oh, I'm sure we can think of something. Ice cream? I'll pay."

You threw your books in your bag, stood up, and walked out with him,

"Sold."

~~~

Later, you both had finished the treat, and were walking to his car. Isaac turned to you,

"(Y/N), we should go out more. You're really fun to be around, and you make me forget about my own crazy world."

You tried to hold back a giggle, but failed, "Alright. When do you want to go out again?"

He tilted his head slightly in thought, "Hmm, maybe on Saturday, I could pick you up at 6 for dinner and a movie?"

You nodded eagerly, "That sounds perfect!"

Both of you got into his car, and he drove you home.

He cut the engine in your driveway, and you smiled at him, "Thank you so much for this."

Isaac returned your smile with his own that could brighten even the darkest days,

"Anytime."

Before you could do anything else, he leaned over and kissed you quickly on the lips, "See you tomorrow in you favorite class, (Y/N)!"

You laughed, got out, and watched him drive away as your hand hovered over your mouth. For the the rest of the day, you were in a happy buzz from your little brush of heaven.