Alternate Ending

This is a different ending that all you Isaac fans may find a bit better than my previous plot twist:)

(This picks up in the middle of the last imagine)

Stiles nodded, "Yeah, I would like to know that, too. If you HAD to choose, who would it be?"

You would have responded then and there, but you became speechless as 4 Oni warriors appeared around the now deserted room. Scott, Kira, Ethan, and Allison ran in just to freeze in place. You unsheathed your knives  to get ready to fight, but the Oni weren't focused on you. They all stared at Aiden.

"Guys, they're all looking at me. Why are they looking at me?!"

Scott and Derek attacked at the same time, so you advanced towards one as well. Right before you began to fight with the silver beast, though, you felt someone shove you back. Your balance was thrown off, but this gave you enough time to see the person fleeing to Lydia's side.

Stiles grabbed Lydia in a bear hug and pulled her to a corner to try and keep her out of harms way. When you slowly turned to see the person who had pushed you back, you gasped.

Isaac was fighting the respective Oni that you had challenged, but it seemed like he was losing. The warrior slashed at his arm as Isaac tried to tackle and pin it to the ground, and you watched in horror as the Oni literally caught him in mid-air and threw him against the wall.

You brandished your knives and strode towards the glowing eyed monster in a rage, but just before you made it to them, sunlight filtered through the window. All of the silver beasts turned, and vanished into black smoke.

You immediately spun on your heel and ran to Isaac's side. His healing had done its job, but he still seemed dazed. You looked up to see that the Oni had thrown him hard enough for his head to crack the cement.

Isaac rubbed his temples, "Is it possible for werewolves to get concussions?"

You smiled, "I'm not sure, I thought they would heal from that too. By the way, thank you."

He looked at you with a bleary gaze, "For what?"

You rolled your eyes, "For taking me to go get Mexican, really, what do you think?"

Allison walked over to break the moment,

"Alright, guys, I'm going to say this loud and clear, and you both are going to understand. Isaac, I like you, but I'm still in love with Scott. Maybe someday we'll try something, but now is definitely not the time. (Y/N), take care of him. I know you will."

You stared at Allison in shock from her words. Isaac was obviously dumbfounded too, as he divided his focus between you and Allison. She simply smiled, gave a small wave, and left to stand by Scott and Kira. You were finally able to lock gazes with Isaac, and his first reaction was to stand up, help you stand as well, and kiss you.

Derek cleared his throat awkwardly, "Well, all of you need to go home. If I see any of you in my loft again without permission, you'll have to deal with my consequences. Now LEAVE!!"

You walked out the door holding hands with Isaac, but you couldn't help laughing when you heard Stiles challenge Derek,

"Make me."

Aiden immediately followed up with, "You know, that's the most flirty response that I've ever heard, Stilinski."

Derek shoved Aiden, "That's enough from you, now get out."

Ethan laughed, "Oh, see, now he's getting flustered from the attention to his attraction."

Derek yelled, "EXCUSE ME?!", as the boys sprinted out of the door laughing like hyenas.

Hey guys!! Feel free to leave likes and comments about your opinions!!