Introduction

This has been in my drafts forever tbh

It was tough to be stuck in the shadow of a famous True Alpha, who just happened to be your older sibling. There was only a year of difference, but Scott loved to be the most overprotective male you had ever met. You tried to beg him to let you come to the pack meetings, but he always refused.

You were desperate to join the supernatural world. I mean, if there was a chance at a more action-packed life that didn't involve playing video games, who wouldn't take it? You were bored of being looked down on just because you didn't have any special talents. You could say it made you slightly rebellious.

One day, you skipped school without Scott noticing. You had tracked your brother to the house of another Alpha, although Scott had told you of how incompetent he was. However, you knew your brother wouldn't turn you, and you felt that you had no other choice.

After knocking on the door of the loft, you waited in nervous silence as you heard voices yelling inside. Finally, you were greeted by the sight of Derek Hale as the door opened. You tried to be confident as you stood up straighter,

"Hello, are you taking volunteers for any new werewolves?"

To your own embarrassment, Derek started to laugh. You had also heard from Scott that this was a rare appearance, and it was worse by the fact that he was laughing at you,

"What makes you think that that I'll turn  a girl who just randomly pops up at my door and asks for it? I'm afraid it's a-"

"I'm Scott's little sister, and if you don't do it, I'll search for Peter or Deucalion next."

Yeah, you could say you were very desperate. A teenager with curly hair and bright blue eyes peeked over Derek's shoulder, "Is something wrong? Do I need to take care of anyone?"

"Shut up, Isaac, and go eat your Mexican take out." The guy disappeared as Derek shook his head, "Listen, I'm not about to start a war with Scott. Turning his sister might be a big deal, and I don't want to-"

"Ok, thank you for your time. I'll see you when I find a more competent Alpha."

You turned to leave, but he grabbed your arm and yanked you inside. The other two werewolves in the room quieted as Derek shoved you onto the couch and dropped into the seat across from you,

"You don't know what you're asking for. The supernatural world isn't something to be messed with, and your brother will literally kill me if he finds out I turned you."

You shrugged, "Just blame it on a fight with Deucalion. Say that I was...I don't know...coming to see Isaac when they attacked."

At the kitchen table, Isaac nearly choked on his burrito. His expression was one of confusion, "But I don't even know you!! How would that story work?"

"We can make it up as we go. You could say that he found out that I was Scott's sister and wanted to turn me as a warning. That sounds good, doesn't it?"

"Yes. That sounds like a very good idea."

You spun around and gasped as you saw the Alpha pack walk into the room. Derek rolled his eyes, "You just stepped into a whole load of Alpha crap. Go upstairs and hide. We'll make sure that they don't make it up. And...take Isaac with you."

You stood and backed towards the stairs all while keeping an eye on Deucalion. As much as you wanted to be turned, you knew the wack job would torture you if you were under his control. Isaac quickly grabbed your hand to hurry you along as you followed him to the second floor of the loft.

You sat on Derek's bed and kicked your feet since they didn't reach the ground. Isaac paced in front of the door, his muscles tense as he prepared for any attack. You smiled thoughtfully at him,

"Why aren't you at school today? You'll surely get caught if you don't go at least a little."

He shrugged, "I had this vague feeling that I would have detention today. So, I decided to skip. Who knows, I could've been stuck in a closet with Allison Argent. Weird premonition, right?"

Looking down at your hands, you admitted, "I've had worse. I've been predicting way too many things recently, and it's been freaking me out. Did you see how I predicted the Alpha pack down there?"

"Yeah, that w-" Before he finished, the door opened fast enough to smack him in the face. Isaac dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes, knocked out cold. You screamed as a bald werewolf strode into the room, grabbed your wrist, and towed you down the stairs.

You let out a strangled gasp when you saw that Derek was kneeling on the floor, a pole impaled through his chest. A lady smiled down at him as she pushed the pole further in, and Deucalion sat comfortably on a chair in front of the scene. As if sensing your presence, he nodded in your direction,

"Ah, and here comes the main event! Hello (Y/N) McCall. We're ready to see the beginning of our transformation."

You tried to yank your wrist out of the large werewolf's grip, but you ended up hearing a sickening snap. You screamed as pain radiated up your arm, and the werewolf laughed as he threw you to the ground in front of Derek. He made eye contact with you as blood poured from his mouth, and you tried not to panic as you cradled your broken wrist close to your body.

Deucalion scowled, "Kali, I believe it's time to take that pole out of Derek's body. Ennis, guard Cora while I attend to the matter at hand."

The two Alphas obeyed, and Derek dropped to the ground as he was released from the pain. You felt the tip of Deucalion's walking stick lift up your chin,

"You don't know how special your really are, (Y/N). You have the natural gift of prediction, but a bite might turn you into a number of different supernatural species. Will you be a Banshee? Will you be some sort of psychic? We'll know quite soon. Derek, you're up."

Derek made eye contact with you, "I don't want to do this, (Y/N), but I may have no choice."

"I know. I'm ready for it."

You barely even felt Derek's teeth puncture your skin because of the adrenaline running through your veins. You knew that it would take a day or two for things to manifest, so you spun around to Deucalion and held up your bleeding arm, "Can you leave now? Are you happy?"

You heard footsteps on the stairs, and to your horror, you turned to see Isaac struggling against Ennis. The bald werewolf picked him up by his neck in front of Derek as Deucalion spoke,

"Now, I believe it's time to kill one of your own."

You surged forward and stood in front of the blind werewolf as you clutched your wounded arm, "Don't you dare. He's not one of you, and he never will be. You've done enough damage today, haven't you? I suggest you leave."

The alpha gazed into your eyes, noticed the determined defiance, and sighed, "As much as I hate to say it, the newbie is right. This doesn't mean that we won't be back, Derek. Ready yourself, and maybe your claws will be ripping out the throat of this little bitch."

As quickly as they came, the Alpha Pack deserted the facility. Isaac gasped for air as he clutched his neck, and Derek collapsed while he healed. You looked at the few people in the room and realized that they were now your family.

Scott was pissed when he found out what happened, and more challenges arrived, but they all paled in comparison to the greatest gift you received that day. Sure, being a werewolf was fun, but the real perk was meeting Isaac. And so the power couple began.

I hate to say this guys, but after I've written the last few requests, I think this book will be completed. Just a heads up. Don't forget to like and comment!