You Overhear Him Talking About You

Isaac was hanging out with Derek in Scott's house. You, being the clumsy person that you were, had fallen earlier down the steps of your house and cut your arm pretty badly. You didn't want to go to the hospital, so you decided to treat it at home.

After searching around your house for 10 minutes while clutching your bloody arm, you couldn't find any antiseptic or bandages. You called Mama McCall, found out that it was her off day, and went to pay a visit to her for quick medical treatment.

You walked inside of the McCall household and were about to yell for Melissa until you heard two male voices. Now, as well as being clumsy, you were also a curious little thing. The two werewolves were sitting in the living room, discussing... Women.

Isaac's voice came first, "So, any word from the lady in your life? I find it really ironic how her name is almost the same as yours. You know Derek and Darach. You two were meant for each other." You could almost feel Derek's scowl, "No, I'd rather not date a burned bitch who tried to kill me. Now, how about you? Anyone?"

You heard the creak of someone getting up from the couch, so you quickly moved to hide if they were coming your way. Thankfully, they both moved to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat. "Well, I'm not sure." You peeked into the room to see Derek smirking, "What about that new girl in town, (Y/N)? I see you stealing glances at her when we're out in public." Isaac shrugged and turned to where you couldn't see his face, "She's kinda hot. What do you think?"

Derek gave a sort of half smile, and your heart skipped a beat as he looked directly at you and winked, "Well, she's not really my type, but what do you mean by 'kinda hot'?" Isaac still hadn't caught on, "I don't know, I mean, I like her hair. And her eyes, they have like 3 different colors in them, I swear. But the best thing has probably got to be her butt."

You rolled your eyes and suppressed a giggle as your cheeks burned bright pink. Derek even looked like he was on the verge of laughing as he prompted Isaac to go on, "Ok, why don't you ask her out?"

He ripped open a bag of Doritos and shoved 5 in his mouth at once, "You see.. *crunch*, I would but she doesn't really seem *crunch* like she's comfortable around *crunch* supernaturals. She seems reserved and too good for me. Did I mention that she has a smokin hot body, much like your Darach?"*crunch*

Derek caught your eye again, "Don't try to change the subject, smartass. Why don't you just tell her what you told me?" Isaac snorted, "Are you kidding? I would be mortally embarr-" You backed up a bit and strode into the living room while clutching your slowly oozing arm.

Isaac's mouth dropped open as you innocently asked, "Does anyone know where Melissa is? I kind of need a fix up." He stuttered as he pointed into the dining room. "Sh-she's in th-there." You smiled brightly, "Thank you, Isaac. I'm sorry to interrupt, go back to talking about whatever 'manly' things you were discussing." You made eye contact with Derek, and smiled even brighter as he almost spit out his water in a fit of rare laughter. To add to the effect, you grabbed a Dorito and tossed it into your mouth as you sashayed out of the room.

Melissa gave you a scrutinizing look, "(Y/N), don't think I'm clueless about what you just did, you sneaky little clutz. Now come on, let's clean you up."

I really liked writing this one lol, don't forget to like and comment!!