The Glow Party (Part 2)

Part 2 is here! I 'dyed' when I saw the picture above.

Thankfully, Danny checked outside soon after you had fallen, and called Aiden to help. Of course, he immediately ran to Lydia while Danny helped you stand.

He snatched his hands away, "Good God, you're freezing!! What the hell happened to you two?"

You shrugged, "Sorry, I'm too cold hearted."

Danny rolled his eyes as the boys took you inside and sat you beside a heater. Most of the partiers ignored the both of you as Lydia cuddled into Aiden's chest and you pouted without anyone to hold on to.

After warming up to almost your regular body temperature, you walked over to a corner where a drunk Caitlin sat alone. You shook her shoulder, and she raised her head to look at you with a wasted smile and droopy eyes,

"Heeyy, you aren't Stilless. Can you tell him to come baaccckk?"

You shook your head, "Oh my god, Caitlin, we need to get you sober before you do something stupid. Can you, maybe, tell me where Stiles is?"

She laughed and shoved a half full water bottle in your face, "He left because of some weird chemical on his keys... But he's making me drink this stupid stuff."

You nodded, "Ok, maybe that stupid stuff will make you smarter."

You melded into the party people while staying high on your guard for any silver faced demons.

After checking the mark behind Isaac's ear, Allison pulled him back into the party with a newly marked Ethan in tow. Allison saw you, motioned for you to come closer, and whispered,

"Isaac just told me something that you need to know. He wanted to be honest, so he said that he had a crush on us both."

You immediately turned to look at Isaac, and when you caught his eye, he rubbed his neck and looked away. Allison sighed,

"Yeah, I'm not exactly happy about it. Let's just not get too dramatic over it, ok?"

You nodded in agreement, "Oh, don't worry, I hate drama, so you won't get any from me."

Scott and Kira ran in from being on the roof, and Scott motioned for Allison so that they could talk. She left with him as Kira went to go get a drink. Ethan was swept off of his feet by Danny, and Isaac was soon joined by Stiles as he explained the key to him.

You smiled after observing all of this, recognizing the perfect opportunity that had been placed before you.

At that moment, you saw Derek making his way towards the front of the room in a rage, but you intercepted him by grabbing the collar of his shirt and directing him to a clearing that was plainly visible by both Stiles and Isaac.

You whistled, making both boys look over, and as Derek began to yell "WHAT THE-", you slammed your lips into his in a surprise kiss.

He didn't complain, but as you pulled away, he whispered,

"(Y/N), what the hell was that for?"

You smirked, "Sorry, Der. Just a little payback to those who don't even know they did anything." You pushed him back into the crowd, "Now, go take control of your home."

His rage returned, and he stomped to the front of the room.

You looked over to Isaac and Stiles, and just as you expected, they stared straight back with eyes wide and jaws dropped. As if on cue, Stiles stormed over to you,

"(Y/N)!! Did I just see what I think I saw?!"

You tilted your head, "I don't know, Stiles, did you?"