Sorry for Party Rockin'

This one has slightly inappropriate scenes. Not smut, but you know.

Insane parties? Only if Malia talked you into them.

You were actually at one, and it was the first REAL party that you had been to. That's right. Alcohol, nearly nude girls, blasting music, making out couples, and the lovely array of food.

You had come with Malia after she had begged you and promised to stay by your side the whole time to walk you through it. She showed you around the house where it was taking place, made sure you knew where to go, and quite suddenly left when Stiles showed up. This left you in the heart of dancing sweaty bodies that belonged to people you didn't know.

You squeezed past people, feeling very uncomfortable wearing your short shorts and your flowy tank top versus the other girls' short skirts and bras. You found yourself at the food table and you glanced over at the alcohol, wondering if you should try and have a good time even though there would ultimately be consequences.

Your thoughts were interrupted when something heavy bumped into you and almost sent you sprawling over the food. A hand caught your shoulder to steady you, and your eyes met the ocean blues of a very attractive male.

"I'm so sorry! Never pick a fight with someone you don't know, or else they might surprise you."

You raised your eyebrows and took a step back, "You fought someone?"

The guy laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, "Only because the dude was trying to hit on a girl who didn't want him around. He started getting forceful, so I pushed him. We got into a little bit of a tussle, but I was pushed into you when Derek tackled him. It was pretty fun."

You nodded slowly, "Um, I'm sure it was. So, who's house is this?"

The guy smiled, "Mine. My dad's dead, so I live somewhere else. I still own this house, so I've just made it the permanent place for hanging out and partying. What's your name?"

Your eyes widened, "Oh, uh, I'm (Y/N). Are you ok? Since, like, your dad passed away and all..."

He placed a hand on your shoulder, sending shivers up your spine, "It's ok, (Y/N). That was a while ago, and he was a terrible person anyways."

In response, you acted on impulse and hugged him. It was awkward for a few seconds, but he eventually hugged back.

When you let go, he smirked, "Wow, so you already want to be close to me and you don't even know my name."

Your cheeks flushed in embarrassment, but he laughed good naturally and waved it away, "Isaac. I'm glad you got to come to my party."

He looked over his shoulder at someone that called his name, and you gasped as you saw yet another pair of people fighting on the dance floor.

Isaac sighed, "Well, I've got to go straighten that out, so I'll catch you sometime later, ok?"

You nodded and watched as he pushed people aside to get to the two drunk boys. You recognized them as Jackson and Danny from your high school, so you decided to watch while Isaac sent them both away in opposite directions.

To your surprise, they didn't argue with him, but instead stormed off in the direction they were told. The thing that confused you, though, was the smirk Jackson had after his eyes drifted over to you.

You grabbed a Coke from the cooler and decided to be the lame one that watched tv while everyone danced. You popped open the top of the can with your teeth and took a long swig as you approached the couch. As your eyes traveled over the back of it, you froze.