Redemption (Part 2)

You drove on autopilot, not even caring where your subconscious was taking you until you found yourself at the crowded school parking lot. Kids were walking in and out of the school gym, which blasted with the latest pop music and dance hits. You turned off your Jeep to save the battery before sinking low in the seat to continue your incessant crying.

After about 10 minutes of trying to get yourself together, you heard a knock on your window. You looked up, and there stood a gorgeous high school boy with a worried expression plastered across his fine features. You quickly wiped away your tears before rolling down the window.

He crossed his arms anxiously on the window sill, "Hey, are you ok? I heard crying... But it wasn't loud or anything so don't worry I just happened to hear it ummm.... So yeah are you ok?" You smiled slightly at his awkwardness, "Not really. My boyfriend just broke up with me." He frowned, "I'm so sorry, where can I find him so I can beat him up?"

You laughed, "Probably at the police station, since he's a deputy. What's your name?" He smiled, "Isaac Lahey, and yours?" "(Y/N)." He nodded, "Cool. I was just about to leave, since my friend Scott ditched me to dance with some girl named Allison. Want to go in with me?"

His expression when he was nervous was too adorable to resist, so you obliged. After locking your car, you turned around to see him studying your outfit, "What?" His eyes snapped to yours, "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't even think about what you were wearing. Did you come out of the party, too?" You looked down at your outfit, "Ah, no, I just got lucky to be wearing a dress. Let's go."

When you walked with Isaac towards the busy school gym, you were surprised that memories of your sadness were already drifting to the far corners of your mind. He snuck you quickly around the entrance line, and lead you towards a table at the side of the room. You sat while he insisted on going to get drinks, and soon you sipped on a Coke and chatted with him, until an hour had already passed by.

A small moment of silence fell upon you both, as if one dared the other to break it.

He caught you by surprise when he spoke first, "So, do you go here?" You smiled slightly, "Yeah, I'm actually Stiles's sister. Do you know him?" Isaac almost spit out his Coke, "Sister? Stiles?! Oh my GOD, I did NOT see that one coming." You laughed, "Oh, really? Does he annoy you, too?" Isaac's eyes widened, "Oh, no! Not at all, no the brother of someone as gorgeous as you, nah he doesn't bother me. He's a mutual friend."

You leaned forward, "Wait, what did you say?" He straightened, "Ummm... I have no idea, what did I say?" A genuine smile slowly brightened your face, "You just called me gorgeous." He let out a nervous chuckle, "Well, uh, it's true, and  I really think that old boyfriend of yours and all... He left the best opportunity he ever had."

You fought back the urge to cry again, "Thank you so much, you have no idea what that means to me." Isaac awkwardly rubbed his neck, "Um, no problem. Wanna dance?" You giggled, "Absolutely."

That's how it all started, your long and loving relationship with Isaac. You gave up the robbing habit, and when Isaac found out about it, he didn't hesitate to tell you that it didn't change his love for you. You found out about his werewolf secret, and said the exact same thing he had said to you. All in all, you two were meant for each other.

I hope you all like it! Please leave likes and comments, they're really appreciated!!
Q/A: Who's your favorite villain in teen wolf?