Despair (Part 3)

You didn't think I forgot, did you? @DramaQueenPLL convinced me to post this (: Hope you enjoy!

You took a deep breath before standing from your hiding place and striding into the room. Your father grinned over at you, and you quickly recognized the achingly familiar faces of your mother, brother, and sister. None of them looked all too happy to see you.

"How did you know that I was back?"

Your father narrowed his eyes, his gun never leaving Isaac's head, "Your sister was going to watch the progress of your grave being dug. When she saw you up and walking about, we figured that it had something to do with a change in your DNA."

You glanced over at your older sister, and she averted her gaze in what seemed to be shame. You opened your mouth to retort some sort of comment, but before you could do so, movement in your peripheral vision caught your attention. Right behind your younger brother's head, a metal bat caught your eye. With some effort, you swallowed hard and pretended nothing was wrong.

"Lovely. So, I'm guessing that I'm not apart of the family now. I thought that you wouldn't be overjoyed by my reappearance but that you would at least accept me. What a disappointment to know that you never loved me."

Your mother's eyes softened a bit as she spoke up, "Honey, we always loved you. We just can't love what you've become. You're not the same person that you were, and you'll have this entire operation put in danger. I'm afraid that you'll be better off gone."

Derek rolled his eyes, "Wow, that was quite a rousing speech. It definitely made me want to jump in front of a bullet because I would NEVER want to be 'a burden to my family', right? Listen, just leave her with me and I can deal with her. You never have to see her again if you don't want to."

In a split second, a bullet streaked through the air and hit Derek in the shoulder. He grunted and dropped to the ground as you heard an enraged growl from behind you. Clover stalked out from her hiding spot behind the couch, eyes glowing an even brighter green than they were. 

She threw her hands in the air, and you watched in awe as your mom, dad, sister, and brother were lifted off of the floor. With a twist of Clover's wrist, they all dropped their weapons. You let out a slight sigh of relief as Isaac scampered away to a safer place.

Your father narrowed his eyes in annoyance, "I just taught this fleabag a lesson for speaking out of line, so now I have to deal with some sort of telekinetic bitch?"

Clover let out a chuckle as she mumbled, "Telekinetic bitch? That's a new one", while she kept her gaze fixed on the family. Slowly, the entire pack came out of hiding. Stiles hefted his bat,

"I almost got the younger guy! You should've given me a few more seconds!"

Your brother glared at him. Clover ignored the statement as she turned to you, "Get out of here right now. I can take care of them."

You stared up at the people you knew and loved for a few seconds before you shook your head, "No. I don't want you to hurt them and I don't want anything to happen to you guys if I do leave. They know their places now. Let them go and face the consequences if they cross us again."

You felt a hand on your back as Isaac came to stand beside you, "I understand how important family can be, even if they are a bunch of assholes. I wouldn't want you to feel the loneliness that I carry with me every day. Let them go."

With a glare at the people she held hostage, Clover lowered her hands, allowing your family to drop out of midair and land like a sack of potatoes on the floor. They all snatched up their weapons and looked at each other as if they were having a silent conversation.