Despair

Thanks to @mrs_creepylahey for the idea!

Through thick and thin, Isaac was there.

He always knew the right words to say to make you feel better if something was bothering you, and you always knew how to cheer him up when he was feeling down. The two of you created an unstoppable pair, and everyone knew it.

Even though a hunter and a werewolf usually lived on far different spectrums of the supernatural line up, you broke every rule. Your love was far greater than any boundary.

However, being such a power couple came with its own troubles.

On a warm spring night, you and Isaac had decided to take a walk to the school. There was no real reason behind it, if only to spend more time with each other.

A strong gust of wind swept your hair in front of your eyes, and Isaac chuckled lightly as he swept it out of your face,

"So, did you hear about Stiles and Lydia?"

You sighed, "Yes, of course I have. She finally accepted the fact that she loved him and now they're a couple. It took her like 5 1/2 seasons to finally come to terms with her feelings."

Isaac playfully nudged you, "And how long did it take us?"

"Well, you were basically dating Allison when I met you. After you saw me though, you-"

"-immediately left Allison. Because you're worth much more to me."

"If only she had been able to be with Scott again..."

Isaac stopped walking to cup your face, "Why are we talking about such sad things? This is our time together! Let's not worry about what happened in the past. We should keep looking forward."

You leaned in and pecked him on the lips quickly before scrambling out of his hold and running down the street. You giggled as you heard him swear behind you.

Despite Isaac's supernatural speed, you made it to the school first. You bragged about your win once Isaac joined you, and he responded by throwing you over his shoulder.
You gasped and wriggled to escape his grip, but you couldn't help the laughter that poured out of you as he walked to the school.

He gently set you down on the front steps. You patted the cement beside you so that he might join, but something had caused him to straighten. The look on his face only appeared when he had sensed something nearby. You glanced around and used your own professional vigilance to observe your surroundings.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary...except for a car that was still parked in one of the teacher's spots. You stood and stalked over to the car to examine the license plate.

After you whipped out a device that the Sherriff had given you to identify vehicles in Beacon Hills, you typed in the plate number. Your gasp of surprise alerted Isaac, so he walked over to read over your shoulder,

"A stolen car? Interesting. I can't get a location on the scent, but it's definitely not human. I suggest we high tail it back to your place."

"It's not even midnight! I believe that we will be fine. I'm super curious about this whole thing, anyways."

Isaac bit his lip and furrowed his eyebrows, "I don't know, (Y/N). Something just doesn't sit right with me."

You scoffed and hit him in the arm, "Oh, for crying out loud, call the pack if you're so worried! I want to investigate. Can you tell if it is inside the school or not?"

Isaac shrugged, "I think so. I'm no Alpha, but my senses are screaming at me to keep away from this thing. Why don't we come another night?"

You batted your eyelashes, "You're an Alpha to me. I trust you, Isaac. We're unstoppable, remember? I think that we can take on whatever is inside of this building, and we will be praised once we defeat it! Will you please help me satisfy my curiosity?"