Snow Problem

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!

"THERE'S NO SNOW!! IT'S NOT GOING TO BE A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!"

You bent down to comfort your little cousin, "It's alright, Natalie. We don't need snow to celebrate Christmas!"

"Like you don't need a kiss under the mistletoe! Because you don't have a boyfriend!"

That one hit a little close to home, even for Natalie's little smart-aleck attitude. You ruffled her hair with a strained smile as you stood up and walked back into the dining room for your family Christmas party.

Your crazy Aunt Lonny yelled over the polite chatter, "(Y/N)!! Get your ass in here and tell me about this failing grade that your mother has told me about!!"

Christmas...as you can see...wasn't exactly the best time of year for you. Sure, you got into the Christmas spirit when you decorated the tree, made cookies, and traded presents with your friends before school let out. But, even though you didn't really need a man, you felt lonely.

All of your older cousins were in relationships, and the younger ones weren't at the age to even think about it. You had hoped that Stiles, your favorite cousin, would still be single. Alas, your dreams were shattered when you found a pretty redhead from your school at his side when you arrived.

"Aunt Lonny, I can explain!! The teacher is TERRIBLE and he barely even teaches us! I tried my hardest ALL year-"

The excuses flowed out of your mouth, but you knew exactly why you had failed. Two words.

Isaac Lahey.

From the time that he had walked into your classroom, you knew the grade was done for. You simply couldn't stop staring at him, and it led to wonderful daydreams. Sometimes, your fantasies led you to wrap your fingers in his curly hair as you pulled him in for a kiss...especially under the mistletoe.

However, you were WAY too shy too initiate any conversation. He was just so gorgeous and intimidating. He even seemed like a bit of a rebel, while you wouldn't dream of breaking a rule.

Well, maybe once. But that dream included him.

Aunt Lonny brought you back to your senses by being obnoxious. What a surprise,

"(Y/N), can you at least tell me that you have a nice young man with a big-"

Stiles saved you, "Hey, (Y/N), I don't think I've introduced you to Lydia! Come here."

Your aunt mumbled, "Big personality", under her breath as you graciously excused yourself from the table and ran to the living room. Lydia and Stiles were cuddled together on the love-seat, and seeing it made you want to puke.

You took the chair across from them as Stiles smirked, "Can I get a thank you? I didn't want to hear Loony Lonny's questions more than you did."

"Yeah, well, thanks. And I know Lydia, you dumbass. We go to the same school."

He winked at you, "Oh, I conveniently forgot! It's not like I lied to save you from terribly awkward and invasive questions. Which, I might add, were asked by a half-crazed drunk that robbed the cradle to gain a husband."

You shuddered at the image of your 45 year old aunt in the lap of her 33 year old husband,

"Oh, that picture won't leave my mind any time soon."