He Catches You Wearing His Shirt - Dean

You had been missing your boyfriend who had been gone for the past few days out on another case. You had no idea when he was supposed to be back & didn't really wanna bother him since you knew he was working. So you had decided to go into his closet & found one of his flannels that still smelled like him & put it on. Of course, it was nothing compared to the real thing of him engulfing you in one of his hugs, but it'd suffice for now at least. Plus you had to admit that you thought you looked pretty cute in it & thought about how you might have to "borrow" his clothes more often. While you were admiring how you looked in it you didn't even notice the figure that had come into the room & was admiring you from behind. It wasn't until you heard him speak up you nearly jumped out of your skin. You were a bit embarrassed to say since Dean had caught you wearing one of his flannels. But to be honest he didn't mind & even agreed that it looked better on you than him. When you told him you were wearing it because you missed him so much he wrapped his arms around you & pulled you into a much-needed hug. Truth be told he had missed you just as much as you missed him & was just glad to be back now & have his favorite person in the world, you in his arms.