Can I Sleep Here Prompt - Gabriel

You'd been feeling weird ever since you got back to the bunker. You just chalked it up to the hunting life just taking its toll on you & decided to just sleep it off. But no matter how hard you tried sleep seemed to evade you. Then your mind started playing tricks on you. Like how every time you'd close your eyes you'd see the face of the monster you literally killed a few days prior. Then your entire body just started to act on edge & paranoid at every tiny sound you heard. You hated feeling like this. All you wanted to do was sleep, but your mind was fighting you acting as your worse enemy. You felt helpless & decided to send your boyfriend a little prayer hoping by some grace he'd hear it. "Gabe baby, I have no idea if you're listening, but I really need you. I feel like I'm losing my mind & being here alone in this dark & damp bunker isn't helping." You let out a ragged breath & opened your eyes when you heard another sound. This time it sounded like a woosh or rustle. When you opened your eyes you saw your boyfriend standing at the edge of your bed. You quickly scurried out of your bed & just clung to him. He could tell by the strain in your voice & your appearance alone that this was a serious matter. You heard another wooshing sound, but this time when you opened your eyes you were someplace different. It gave off warm & comforting vibes. Feeling tears prick your eyes you shyly looked up at him & asked "Can I sleep here, just for tonight? I just really don't wanna be alone & this place along with you make me feel safe." He lovingly looked down at you & began to stroke the side of your head. "Of course, you can sugar, why do you think I brought you here? So you can stay as long as you want & we can even talk about it whenever you're ready. But for now, let's get you to bed my sweet." With that, he gently led you to the bed & made sure to stay by your side until you drifted off to sleep. But even then he didn't dare go out of earshot of you in case you woke up from a nightmare or called out to him in your sleep.