His Crush Falls Victim To A Truth Spell - Jack

You & Jack were going out on a case together seeing as Dean, Cas & Sam were busy dealing with a case of their own when this one had come up. You knew there were always risks when it came to dealing with witches or people who used spells. The witch had managed to corner you & pulled out a little bottle of unknown liquid. Luckily Jack had stepped in & pulled the witch away from you before the entire bottle could be poured into your mouth. But unfortunately, a decent amount of the liquid had been poured into your mouth. Before you ganked the witch you were able to get out from her that the mystery liquid had turned out to be a truth serum. Well, it'd make your life a living hell for a while, but at least it wouldn't kill you. As the two of you drove back to the motel room Jack had asked you how you were feeling. "Well, I feel better now that, that bitch is dead, plus having you here is definitely an added bonus." Great, the serum was already starting to work. You turned to look at Jack & saw him staring back at you in confusion. "What do you mean by that?" He asked innocently. "I mean I always like having you around, but sometimes it can be a bit distracting because of how attractive I find you." You quickly realized what you said & tried to cover it up by saying "Shit, just pretend you never heard that." You heard him let out a small laugh "Heard what?" He started. "How we share the same feelings towards each other." You looked at him in disbelief now. "Wait please tell me you didn't get hit with any of the truth serum too." You quickly said. "No, but I just figured since you're more so forced to tell the truth until the serum wears off the least I can do is be truthful too. That way you don't have to feel like you were dealing with this alone because I am here for you & won't judge you for whatever you say." He responded. "See this is why I like you so much because your literally the sweetest being I've ever met & you've always treated me so well, hell better than anyone else ever has that's for damn sure." You admitted. You felt a pressure on your hand & looked down to see how he had taken ahold of it & intertwined your fingers with his. "Well, I'm glad that I'm able to make you feel that way." He said while smiling at you. The two of you sat in comfortable silence until you reached your motel. At least you knew as long as Jack was here to help you deal with being forced to tell the truth for who knows hold long would be bearable.