Someone Spills About Your Crush On Him - Crowley

You had gone to a local dive bar just wanting to get a bite to eat & enjoy a drink or two. Not enough to get drunk, you mainly just wanted to relax after a long week of driving & working cases. But unfortunately for you, your relaxation didn't last long as a little bar fight broke out. Normally you'd just ignore them, but with the flash of black eyes, you saw coming from one of the men involved in the fight you knew you had to deal with him quickly before something bad happened. Meaning you might have to do something that disgusted you, flirting in order to get the demon's attention. Using yourself as bait in a way. Luckily for you, it worked & you were able to lure the demon out back where you were quick to gank him. Once you were done & cleaned up you made your way back inside wanting to continue your relaxing night, only to have it interrupted by someone trying to buy you a drink. To which you turned down saying how you weren't interested in them & already had eyes for someone else. But that person couldn't get the message & still tried to push his luck, well that was a certain figure made himself know threatening the guy to stop bothering you or else. Needless to say, it was extremely effective, but that now meant you were alone with the person whom you were pretty sure heard the previous conversation where you were practically describing him as being the one you were interested into the guy random guy hitting on you that he had sent packing. Your suspicions were confirmed when he asked you 'So I take it I'm the one you happen to have eyes for, darling?" To be honest you doubted your night could even get any worse so you decided to just come right out & say it. "Yes, Crowley you were the person I was talking about. So yeah I like you, eat me." That got a laugh from him. "You know darling, I'd be more than happy to take you up on that offer." You were just speechless as you looked at him wide-eyed, did this mean a part of him felt the same way towards you? Or was he mainly just trying to get a reaction out of you. He seemed to have noticed that & decided to let his actions speak for themself when he leaned in close to you placing a kiss just below your ear while whispering to you if you wanted to get out of here.