Cloudwatching With His GF - Balthazar

Today was a very special day for you. A day off. Which in the hunter world was a very rare thing. But today you were going to make the most of it by relaxing & not worrying about a single thing. So you had decided to spend the day outside. You had brought a blanket & set it up so you could lay down & watch the clouds. While also listening to all the sounds of nature which helped give you a sense of peace for once. Well, at least you were until you heard a wooshing sound followed by something casting a shadow over you. You looked up to see none other than Balthazar which was a nice surprise to you since it'd been a little while since you saw your boyfriend. Not bothering to sit or stand up instead you just patted the space next to you essentially telling your boyfriend that you wanted him to join you. Normally he'd playfully tease you or put up a bit of a fight, but this time he just did as you said & took the spot next to you. You couldn't help but place your head on his chest & let out a content sigh. Because this was truly what you wanted. To just spend some quality time with your sweet angel, not having to worry about some type of monster or any other type of threat. The two of you just spent the rest of the day like that watching the clouds roll by & listening to all the sounds of nature around you until the sun had started to set. Which was something you two got to watch together until you decided it was finally time to go back inside., but to your surprise when you stood up Balthazar took your hand in his & the next thing you knew you were someplace different one that had a nice candlelight dinner set up & waiting for you. You were nearly speechless at the jester as you asked him if he did all of this for you which he responded with a simple yes. He then guided you to your chair so the two of you could enjoy your evening together as well.