He Accidentally Scares His GF - Jack

You'd been out on a grocery run for the bunker that had been long overdue. You had four different lists of what you needed to pick up. Those lists belonging to Dean, Sam, Jack & Yourself. You had already made it through Dean & Sam's & were just starting on Jack's. You were grabbing a box of cereal that he had wanted, but when you turned around you quite literally came nose to nose with him instead. It scared you so much that you ended up dropping the box of cereal that you were holding. You playfully punched him telling him to not scare you like that. He apologized while bending down to pick up the cereal you'd dropped. He also explained how you'd been sent out shopping by yourself & figured he'd join to keep you company & help you with getting the groceries. Despite him scaring the daylights out of you, you accepted his sweet offer. Plus you'd never turn down spending some one-on-one time with your amazing boyfriend. And it did make your shopping trip not only more entertaining but also go by faster. He even helped you load the groceries into your car without you even having to ask him. You made sure to make a mental note that whenever you had to do another grocery run from now on that you were gunna make sure Jack went with you. Nothing against Sam or Dean, just you'd always pick your sweet boyfriend over either of them.