Are You Okay Prompt - Adam

You stumbled back into your motel room desperately looking for the first aid kit you'd packed in your duffel. As soon as you pulled it out you heard a voice come from behind you. "Are you okay?" Turning you saw it was the Winchester's younger brother Adam. The same person you just so happened to harbor a little crush on. You dropped the first aid kit in front of you. "Not really. To be honest I was hoping Sammy or Dean might still be around to help me with this." You said motioning to your stomach that had a few claw marks to it. "Dumb vamp didn't wanna go down without giving me a cheap shot first." You added trying hard not to laugh or wince in pain. You watched as he stood & made his way towards you. "Let me see." He said pointing towards the gashes. You carefully lifted your shirt revealing four nice-sized claw marks that went deep enough that you needed stitches. Or at least you thought you would until you saw Adam's hand start to glow as he pressed it to your wounds. Then it dawned on you that the boys had told you how Michael was still inside Adam's body. But amid your panic & adrenaline, it had slipped your mind. You watched as the claw marks vanished & you were no longer in pain. Before he could pull his hand back you lightly took it in your own. "Thank you, both of you. I was just so panicked from not bleeding out that I forgot you still have Michael with you." You said letting out a sigh of relief. You felt your adrenaline start to calm down but was replaced by a wave of tiredness since you did lose quite a bit of blood beforehand. He was sweet enough to help you back to your feet & help walk you over to your bed as a yawn slipped past your lips. But you were able to hear him say a soft "I'll always be there to heal you." Just before you let the waves of sleep overtake you.