Getting Caught In The Rain - Sam

Just a simple hunt they said it'd be. Right because something ever was that simple. Nope, instead, it had started to rain while you were out tracking whatever monster your boyfriend kept rambling about. To be honest you had been too absorbed in your thoughts to even pay attention to half the stuff he was saying. But now that it had begun to rain harder & harder each minute that meant whatever trail or tracks you were following were going to be washed away by the rain fairly quickly. And you two were too deep in the woods to try & turn back around to take shelter in the car. So instead that now meant you two had to find some sort of shelter & fast. Luckily your moose of a boyfriend was able to spot the roof of an old log cabin. Thankfully it was empty & looked like it had been for quite some time. So you decided to take shelter there until the rain had passed since it was the only option you really even had. You two made quick work of rummaging through the cabin looking for any dry or clean clothes. Wich, luckily you were able to find enough clothes so the two of you could change into something that wasn't soaked from the rain. But then you had noticed that there was no working power to the place which meant no heat. There wasn't even a fireplace. So you two had to get creative because the chances were that when night had completely fallen the cabin would be almost freezing. So you two gathered all the blankets, towels & pillows you could find & brought them all to the living room. There was thankfully a decent-looking couch in the middle of the living room so you decided to get to work on pretty much a giant cacoon of all the blankets & towels that way it'd be enough to keep you both warm. But that also meant you two would have to share the couch which neither one of you really minded. Plus with the amount of heat your boyfriend's body gave off naturally definitely helped to keep you nice & toasty throughout the night. At some point during the night, the two of you had both managed to fall asleep, with you being on top of him. When the sun had started to rise was when Sammy began to stir & when he noticed that it wasn't raining anymore he carefully got up & gathered all of your wet clothes & tossed them into his duffle bag. When he was finished he went over to the couch where you were still sleeping & gently woke you up so the two of you could get back to the hunt & then back to the car so you could go back to your nice warm motel room & take a much needed hot shower. Since the last thing you wanted was to have your boyfriend or you end up getting sick from getting caught out in the rain.