His Eyes Are Your Weakness - Lucifer

In this world, not many things had made you as venerable as he did. All he had to do was look you in your eyes & you were gone. His eyes, it was always his eyes that were your main weakness. And at this point, you were almost positive he knew of the effects he had on you & whenever he was around you he made sure to use it all against you. But it's not like you minded because beyond his breathtakingly handsome features you did have some genuine feelings towards him. Of course, you knew that falling for the Devil himself could be a danger in & of itself, but to be honest you didn't really care. So far you had been enjoying whatever interactions you'd had with Lucifer until he cornered you one day. Mainly because he was bored & decided to entertain himself by reading your thoughts. Which just so happened to be about him. Well, more specifically his eyes & how you loved them so much. From the perfect shade of blue, they were normal to the shades of red or yellow they turned or flickered whenever he wanted them to. There were also some trace thoughts about how you were actually starting to fall for him & how it partly scared you because you were sure that you were nothing more than another meat suit to him. That last part made him a little upset because to him you were so much more than a meat suit, hell he'd even go as far as saying you were his favorite human. So he pulled you aside to let that be known to you as he leaned in close to you & placed a deep kiss on your lips that left you breathless when you pulled away. You couldn't even find words to even ask what that was all about, but you didn't need to because when you looked up at him you swore you'd never seen his eyes so blue before. Then he let out a little chuckle & said "don't worry, I know everything, especially what goes on in there." He said while tapping your forehead & you knew that he was more than aware of what you thought about him & how you felt for him.