His Crush Falls Victim To A Truth Spell - Castiel

Rowena had made a little truth serum it was supposed to be for Dean, but somehow you ended up being the one who fell victim to it. Since the serum had been put into a drink that was meant for him but instead got mixed up with yours so you were the one who drank it. Fortunately for you, you didn't drink all of it since Cas had noticed you drinking the spiked drink & stopped you before you could finish it. The two of you went to find Rowena as quickly as possible. Finding out from her that since you only had a few sips of the truth serum that you'd only feel the effects of it for about six hours at most. Luckily you weren't working a case so you'd chosen to just stay as far away from everybody as possible to avoid having something come out that you didn't want to. But as fate would have it an arguing Sam & Cas had come into the library where you were just trying to relax. You were just observing for the most part until Sam had asked you for your opinion on what they were arguing about. Cas had tried to stop him, but it was too late. "To be honest I was just drowning the two of you out because I was too distracted by how hot Cas looks whenever he's angry." As soon as you realized what you had said you quickly excused yourself & ran to your room locking the door. Cas was quick to explain to Sam how you had mistakenly drank part of a truth serum which was why he was trying to avoid getting you involved in their argument. While you were dying of your embarrassment Cas had come to your door knocking when he noticed your door was locked. When you didn't respond he used his powers & appeared on the other side of your door. He slowly made his way towards you & took a seat next to you. "Is what you said earlier true?" He asked. "Yes, it is well because I like you." You admitted. "Well, that's a relief since I must admit I like you too." He said while gently taking your hand in his. At least something good came from you drinking the truth serum.