First Time Meeting - Crowley

The boys had informed you that Crowley was currently being kept chained in the bunker. They also informed you how with recent information Crowley had given them they were rushing to pack & leave to go chase whatever lead they'd gotten. But they knew they couldn't leave Crowley unattended so they asked if you could stay behind to keep an eye on him. You were fully aware of just exactly who Crowley was & what he did for a living. Hell, you'd even managed to pick up a little crush on him. So, of course, you agreed while telling the boys you'd be careful & call them if anything happened. With that, they left leaving just you & Crowley as the only beings in the bunker. With that, you pranced your way into where Crowley was being held. "Well, we finally meet darling." Came his smooth Whiskey voice. "Lucky you that Moose & Squirrel as you call them left me in charge while they left to go chase whatever lead you gave them this time." You smiled as you pulled up a chair & sat down in front of him. "So tell me Crowley how long will they be gone on that wild goose chase of yours?" You questioned. "Well my pet the information I gave them was correct, but I reckon that they'll be gone at the minimum until tomorrow night." He went to reach forward, but the chains holding him cut him just short of being able to reach you. "So an entire day with my favorite demon, so answer me this. If I unchain you will you promise to at least stay around until they get back?" You watched as he racked his brain thinking of an answer. "Are you trying to make a deal with me love?" He asked. "Nope, just a promise since if I must admit I am curious to know more about you, plus I'm personally just not a huge fan of all the chains. It just seems unnecessary to me." You watched as those last words really caught his attention as he stretched out his hands to you. You stood & started to unlock all of them. Once the chains were all off you broke the seal of the pentagram & were surprised when he stepped out he didn't disappear. Instead, he just asked you with a smirk "So tell me darling what do you wanna know first about me?" You were surely going to enjoy every second of this while you could because as soon as Dean & Sam came back you'd have to repaint the pentagram as well as chain him up again. That way they wouldn't be suspicious of anything.