Did You Miss Me Prompt - Asmodeus

You were sitting at the planning room table just organizing some files that the boys had forgotten to put back in the file room. You gathered up all the files & stood when all of a sudden Asmodeus appeared in front of you. "Did you miss me?" He said in all his hellish glory. You dropped the files on the table & immediately hugged him. You'd always had a different type of relationship with him. Of course, you didn't always agree with every single thing he did, but he'd managed to charm his way into your life. Seeing that you were different than any other human being he'd met. Of course, you had to keep your relationship with him a secret, but you just couldn't contain yourself from seeing him again. Since the last, you knew he was "dead" yet here he was standing in front of you. Pulling away you could tell just by looking in his eyes just how much he missed you. "Of course I missed you. Why wouldn't I miss the most handsome Prince of Hell~?" You said while beaming up at him. Naturally, you had a bunch of questions, but right now you wanted nothing more than to just enjoy this moment. As if reading your mind you watched as the world around you changed & you were no longer in the bunker. You weren't even in hell. He'd taken you to his own personal oasis of sorts. Mainly because the last thing he wanted was for someone to interrupt the two of you catching up. Since it had been a while since the two of you had seen each other.