He Catches You Staring - Sam

You had been hanging out in the kitchen just minding your own business. Lost in whatever you were looking at or checking on your phone when you heard someone else come in. At first, you didn't really think too much about it just thinking it was one of the boys grabbing a snack or something. Well, that was until you had seen a blur of grey out of the corner of your eye which caught your attention. When you looked up to see what it was you nearly choked on your own saliva. Your eyes landed on a shirtless Sam who had only a bath towel wrapped around his waist. His hair had still been a little wet which meant he had just recently gotten out of the shower. You wondered why he only had a towel covering him but didn't complain since you were enjoying the nice eye candy that was in front of you. His back was currently to you ask he opened the fridge & begun rummaging around for something. You could help but gawk at the way all the muscles in his back moved & twitched every time he made the slightest of movements. A part of you knew that you should give the guy a little decency & look away, but he was just too irresistible & tempting so you couldn't pull yourself to. And as if he felt your eyes raking over every inch of his body he slowly turned around & was now making direct eye contact with you. Your mouth was left slightly open because your voice couldn't seem to find any words, seeing you in such a state he couldn't help, but get a smirk on his face while sending a wink in your direction. Then he finally spoke, "You see something you like?" He asked while moving a little bit closer to you. All you could do was nod in response. But that didn't quite seem to satisfy him, so he got even closer to you now his face leaning inches in front of yours. "Use your words baby." He said in a lower more seductive voice. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do & that something just so happens to be you. Every part of you." You said getting a surge of confidence. That was all he needed to hear before he closed the gap between the two of you & captured your lips in a deep sensual kiss. When you two parted for air he was quick to scoop you up & take you back to his room.