He Finds You Sleeping Cuddling A Plushie - Lucifer

You had already been asleep for a few hours when Lucifer finally came back from hell. He hated leaving you, but he had obligations to take care of things in hell so he could at least secure his throne. Instead of constantly having him the back of his mind if there was someone plotting to dethrone him or put you in danger. But once things were handled he went back to you. He just didn't think he'd find you asleep already. But when he passed your clock he stopped & looked at it seeing as five hours had passed since he left. Which made sense of why you'd decided to go to sleep. Even though he didn't need sleep he still liked laying down next to you so he could watch over you while you slept. While he just laid in bed sorting his thoughts or browsing through the phone you'd bought for him & taught him how to use. Or even just watching the t.v you had in your room with the volume turned down or off with subtitles on. He quietly entered your room & as he got closer to your sleeping figure he noticed you were holding something. At first, he couldn't quite make it out but when he got right next to you he could see that it was a stuffed plushie. A stuffed devil to be exact. He couldn't help the smile that spread on his face at the sight. He thought it was poorly made & didn't look like him at all, but seeing you cuddled up with it made his cold heart warm. He gingerly made his way over to his side of the bed making himself comfortable until you woke up. When morning came around he noticed your figure start to stir awake which grabbed his attention. He just sat & watched you begin to wake up & then sit up once you noticed he was next to you. He was quick to grab the stuffed plushie & just looked at it. Then he held it up next to his face & said "If this is supposed to be me well they did a horrible job. Frankly, I'm much more good-looking than this thing." You could help the laugh that escaped past your lips. "Yes, you are way more handsome than my plushie. But that's not why I have it. I have it so whenever I have to sleep without you I have something that reminds me of you to help me sleep until I see you again. Otherwise, I just can't fall asleep." You admitted. "Well if it really helps you sleep when I'm not here...then I guess it can stay." Came his response. With that, he gave you back the plushie & you placed it on your nightstand then turned your attention back to Lucifer. You leaned in close to him & placed a small peck on his lips. When you pulled away you said, "Don't worry, you're the only Devil who has my heart." Now that comment alone was enough to give his ego a boost & place a satisfied grin on his face.