He Accidentally Scares His GF - Castiel

You'd been out on a case with Dean & Cas hunting down some vengeful spirit. Dean & Cas had gone to dig up & burn the bones while your job was to just keep the spirit distracted & try your hardest not to get hurt. Unfortunately, you'd just lost the spirit so now you were going around room to room checking every crack & crevice trying to find where the spirit had gone. You were currently checking the kitchen which you already didn't like since the doors had closed by themselves behind you. Luckily the kitchen was clear & you turned on your heel making your way back to the door. You were worried that when they closed behind you they wouldn't open, fortunately, they did. But you were still a bit jumpy & on edge. Point being when you turned the corner leading to the hallway you let out a shriek when you quite literally ran into Cas. Who at first you thought was the ghost. Since as far as you knew he was supposed to be with Dean. But he quickly apologized saying how he & Dean had found the body & how Dean wanted him to check in on you to see how you were doing. Unfortunately, your shriek had gained the attention of the spirit, but thinking fast your boyfriend quickly grabbed your hand & started running while telling you to call or text Dean to burn the body. You scrambled pulling your phone out of your pocket & quickly punched in Dean's number. As soon as he picked up you quite literally yelled for him to hurry & burn the body. Which was all he was waiting for before hit dropped the lit match in the grave watching the body go up in flames. While you & Cas had stopped running & your boyfriend tucked you behind him while the spirit closed in on the two of yoy. But thankfully before it could reach you two it went up in flames.