Belle Reve

Harley
*********
Harley's eyes flutter open to see an unfamiliar room. She attempts to sit up but feels restrained. "Oh good, you're up." A voice says from somewhere in the room. "Where am I?" Harley mumbles, her voice sounding strange. "Just remain calm, you've had quite a lot of sedatives." The voice speaks again. "Where the fuck am I?" Harley asks again. "Belle Reve prison." The voice says bluntly. "P-prison?" Harley whispers. "Prison." The voice clarifies, a man coming into her view now.

Harley's vision blurs and tears begin to fall from her eyes. The man smiles. "You should be very afraid Miss Quinn." The man says.

Harley laughs. "I ain't scared, I'm sad." She spits. The man shakes his head. "Maybe you'll get less time in here if you tell us where the joker is." The man asks.

Harley looks at him. "Not happening." She growls. The man puts his hands on Harley's head. "Come on Harleen, just tell me." He says softly. Harley's face hardens. "Okay. I'll tell you. Come closer." She whispers. The man brings his ear close to her face. Harleen turns, biting into his ear. The man pulls away screaming, blood dripping onto the floor. "Harley." She corrects him.
****************
Joker

It had been 12 hours since Batman took Harley from him. 12 hours since the only sanity the joker had left was ripped away from him. Sanity in the form of Harley Quinn.

The joker paced back and forth in the living room, mumbling to himself. "Have to find her...I have to find her. Where is she.." He mumbles softly, his hands running through his hair.

The henchmen had been all over the city in attempts to find the bat, looking all over for any trace of Harley. They knew better than to bother the joker with anything but good news. All of them but tree.

"We'll find her boss." Tree says calmly, his head moving back and forth with the jokers body.

The jokers hands shook, his face paler than normal, almost as white as snow. "Have to find her.." He mumbles. "We'll find her boss, we won't stop until we do." Tree stands and walks to him, taking him into his arms. The jokers body shook. "Come on, you need rest boss, you're not doing Harley any good like this." Tree says, pulling him towards the stairs. "HARLEYS GONE!" The joker screams, grabbing a glass from the table, throwing it at the wall.

Captain boomerang threw back the rest of his whiskey and shook his head, looking at tree. "Come on mate, time for bed." He says, helping tree take the joker upstairs.
********
The henchmen sat gathered around the kitchen table, listening to the jokers aggravated screams coming from upstairs. "I don't care what government sites you have to hack, I don't care who you have to kill. Nobody stops until she's home." Tree says softly. Boomerang throws back another beer before standing up, heading for the door.
************
Harley

The cell was small, cold. Harley put her feet on the bars, kicking each one to listen for a difference in the noise they made. Tears fell steadily from her eyes as she thought about the joker. She didn't know if batman had killed him, or if he drowned in the bay, she was clueless.

"I'm fucking freezing." She mumbles to herself. The guard outside her cell shrugged his shoulders. "Where's the joker?" He asks. "Up your ass." She says back simply, kicking the bars again. "No food, no blanket, no nothing until we know where he is." The guard says back to her. "Make sure they have blue flowers at my funeral." She says sarcastically.

Harley knew she was going to die in here. They weren't going to give her food until she told them where he was, and she would rather die than let anything happen to him, if something already hadn't.