Standing in the rain

Harley

The rain slammed down on midway city, soaking them. Harley shivered as they walked. She feels a sudden warmth wrapped around her. "You need it more than I do." Diablo smiles kindly as her. Harley kisses his cheek and slips her arms into his jacket. "Thanks fireball."

The group had become more motivated after learning of Rick's wife and unborn child. Deadshot had a daughter, Diablo had kids and, Harley had always wanted them. Not that mister J would be on board with that. Harley would die before she let anything happen to a child.

"How far along is she?" Deadshot questions Rick. "About 6 months." He mumbles back, clearly not wanting to talk about the subject. "My daughters 11." Deadshot says happily. "I know." Rick says. Deadshot stops walking. "You know?" He questions. "She writes you...she writes you everyday." Rick says, turning to him. "And you haven't given me a single fuckin letter?" Deadshot quickly draws his gun, aiming it at Rick.

Diablo quickly steps between them. "We ain't savin nobody standing around here." He says pushing them apart. Rick quickly turns away from them, walking forward again. Deadshot pushed Diablo away and walked too.

Harley pulled diablos large jacket back onto her shoulder as boomerang takes her hand, slipping something into it. A phone? Harley looks at him with a confused expression. "Take a look love." He mumbles quietly. Harley glances at the screen

From: Mister J
   I'm close. Be ready.

A wide smile pulls at Harley's lips. "Soon darlin. Just stick to the plan." He smiles taking the phone back from her. Her heart raced and she happily skipped to join the others. He was coming.
***********
Joker

The joker listened to the sound of the rain hitting the car. He felt tired. He had felt tired since she was taken from him, but sleeping was worse than being awake.

His hands fiddled with the gun in his lap, his body moving side to side. "Boomer showed her the message." Tree says suddenly. A wave of relief washed over him. She was okay, and now she knew that he was too. "Perfect." He sighs and tightens his grip on the gun.
*********
The jokers men had set up cameras around the city, and monitors in a run down building in the center of Midway city. The joker paced back and forth, his eyes fixed on the monitors, looking for an signs of her, but there was nothing.

"Where is she...she's not fucking here!" He yells. "She's here boss." Tree validates. "Where?" Joker growls. "You need to calm down." Tree sighs, once again watching the joker pace. "Send men out looking for her." He orders. "You know that's not the best option." Tree says with concern. "I don't care what the best fucking option is, there's one option. Find her. Now GO!" He screams, slamming his fist on the desk.

Suddenly there's movement on one of the monitors. The joker watched carefully. "Well well well, what do we have here?" He smirks. "Get the car." He says roughly. Tree looks at the monitor for a second, panic rushing through him, but he grabs the keys and heads for the door.
************
Harley

Boomerang threw an empty beer can behind him before sticking his hands in his pocket. Harley hummed to herself as she walked along. "Take a knee." Rick orders. The group gets down and Rick points to a building. "That's where the bomb should be. We enter, locate it, and-" "we blow it up!" Harley shrieks. Their heads turn to look at her. Harley looks at Diablo. "That's a horrible idea Diablo!" She says. Diablo smirks and nudges her.

Rick shakes his head. "Unbelievable." He says, for the millionth time that day. He stands and looks at the building. "Let's get it done flag." Deadshot mumbles walking passed him, the rest of the group following.
*********
Harley slowly climbed the stairs, falling pretty far behind the others. She huffs and sits down. "Guys!" She whines. Boomerang turns around with a chuckle, back tracking down the stairs. "Come on princess." He says picking her up. She smiles at him. "Thanks." She says kindly.