The disapearence of june moon

Captain boomerang stared at Harley. "Pregnant.." He says lightly. She nods. "I guess..wasn't exactly my choice." She says as she lifts herself to sit on the counter. "You've got a devil child inside you." He spits. "How do you know the witch didn't put something in there that's going to kill you?" Deadshot questions. Harley shrugs her shoulders. "I guess we don't." She says honestly, placing a hand over her stomach. Suddenly her face changes. "I'm gonna get fat!" She shrieks. The men laugh. "You'll be okay kid." Diablo says with a smile

The joker listens outside the door before he steps in, the men getting tense. "Good morning boys." The joker growls. "Darling." He says in a sweet tone, kissing Harley on the cheek.

Harley smiles up at him. Tree hands him coffee and the joker shoves it away. "Not today my friend." He says lightly. Tree looks at the joker curiously, but shrugs it off.

Suddenly Rick storms into the room, tears streaming from his eyes. "J-June's gone!" He shouts. Harley jumps at his raised voice and the joker protectively wraps his arms around her. "What do you mean by gone?" Deadshot asks. "As in, I woke up and she wasn't there!" He shrieks.

Harley looks up at the joker. "Take me there." Harley says, jumping off the counter. "Harley, no." The joker says sternly. "Yep." She says with a smile, heading for the door. "Well come on, let's go." She says.

The men look at eachother as Rick leads Harley towards the drive way. The joker looks at them and sighs. "Just another disaster waiting to happen." He mumbles as he grabs the keys to the Lamborghini, following them.
************
The joker holds Harley's hand as she looks around Rick and June's apartment. He was being overprotective of her, he wasn't going to let anything happen, not again.

Suddenly Harley freezes and drops to the floor, grabbing something from under the couch. "Ooooo" she says. "Look puddin! Our bat friends been here!" She says excitedly as she pulls out a batarang.

The joker takes it from her, kissing her forehead. "Good eyes darling." He says looking at the batarang. Rick takes it from him. "What so batman kidnapped my pregnant wife?!" He yells. Harley nods. "Probably." She says happily. Deadshot holds in a laugh at Harley's behavior.

"What would batman want with June?" Diablo questions. "Not June." The joker says roughly. "The enchantress." He looks to Harley. "He must know we're back darling." He says as he wraps his arms around her. "So why not just come for us? Why June?" Harley looks up at him, a frown on her face. "Because we'll fight back." He says lightly. "With the enchantress, he can kill us again, without even having to be in the same building." He growls.

Rick looks at each one of the men, then to Harley. "I know.. I know I shouldn't ask this but.." He mumbles. "But you want the crew to go back on a dangerous mission to rescue your pregnant wife." Captain boomerang mumbles. Rick nods.

Harley shrugs her shoulders. "Well I'll go." She says simply. The men look at her strangely. "What? You got somethin better to do?" She laughs. The joker quickly grabs her hand. "Harley, no. I'm not going to lose you again." He says roughly. "Come on puddin." She says wrapping her arms around him. "We've gotta try." She smiles. He shakes his head down at her. "No." He says again.

Harley pouts at him. "Pleaaaaaaaase!" She begs. He shakes his head once more. "You're going to get yourself hurt." He says, cupping her face in his hands. "Life's no fun without a little danger." She winks at him, forcing a smile on his face. "You little devil." He growls, pushing his lips against hers.

Deadshot clears his throat. "Yeah... Well I'm in." He says. "Why not?" Diablo chimes. Boomerang sighs. "I'll go mate." He says lightly. "Puddin?" Harley smirks. He shakes his head. "You know I can't go princess. Daddy has a lot he needs to do." He kisses her forehead. "Don't go." He mumbles. "I have to go." She says sadly.

Rick watches them carefully. "We'll take care of her boss." He assures. The joker sighs. "Come back to me alive." He whispers to her. She smiles and wraps her arms around him. "I promise." She kisses him passionately.

"Suicide squad reunited." Deadshot jokes. Diablo throws the batarang, it barely missed Rick by an inch. "Jesus Christ!" He screams. The joker erupts in laughter and bites Harley's neck. "Kill the bat princess. Bring me his mask." He growls. Harley bites her lip. "You can count on me Mister J." She says softly. "I know princess." He says, trying hard to hide the nervousness in his tone
*******************
Harley and the boys walk through the streets of Gotham, people staring at them. Harley slings the bat over her shoulders and blows a bubble with her gum. "People are looking at us like we just escaped priso-" Diablo starts. "Nevermind." He laughs. Deadshot shoves him. "We did escape prison." He rolls his eyes.

Harley looks at the buildings. "How do we even find the bat?" Rick questions. "Easy. We climb to the top of that building in the center of town, we wire the bat signal, wait for him to come. Then we beat him until he's almost dead. But not dead." She smiles, the men looking at her carefully. "And then we hang him upside down above a tank of sharks, and we keep lowering him down, inch by inch, until he tells us where June is, we go find June. After we have her, we kill the bat, and we're heros!" She shrieks. The men stare at her wide eyed. "What? I got a hickey or something?" She touches her neck. Rick shakes his head. "Half of that plan might work Harley, let's just start with wiring the bat signal, okay?" He says, taking a corner to hear towards the middle of town.

Harley nods. "Good plan Harley." She says smiling to herself. Captain boomerang walks behind her, keeping careful watch. He knew why the joker couldn't come. But Harley didn't. He paid boomerang handsomely to keep her safe, but he would have done it for free. He couldn't deny it, he had fallen for her.
************************
Authors note;
I know this chapter is boring, it's just kinda a filler for now. I might update again today to make it up to you! Don't forgot to vote and share the story!