New friends

Harley's nails clawed at his back, a low growl escaping him as his teeth grazed her neck. The jokers hand wrapped loosely around her throat. His lips moving to her ear. "Such a good girl." He purrs softly, a moan flowing from Harley's mouth.

The jokers fingers lightly dragged down her body, his eyes watching as goosebumps formed on her porcelain skin. He lightly runs across the scar on her side with his index finger, Harley flinching.

The joker noticed how uncomfortable the scar made her, not only a physical scar, but a mental one. Harley had always wanted children, but had never said a word of it to the joker. He didn't think either of them would ever get over the fact that they had lost a child.

A frown forms on the jokers face, and he lays on his back, pulling Harley close to him in their large bed. Harley's body relaxed into his, her fingers moving to his chest, tracing his tattoos lightly. The jokers eyes closed, the feeling would never be anything less than bliss. His fingers move to lightly play with her hair.

The pair didn't speak. The occasional passionate kiss the only thing shared between them. The joker had missed this. He loved being alone with her where nobody could harm her, or separate them. His life had been hell when she was gone, a madness he didn't know existed.

The jokers fingers brushed over her bare stomach as she slept in his arms. He hadn't thought about having a child in his life, but he began to think about it after the accident. Was that what Harley wanted? Did he want that?

His fingers moved delicately over her skin, being careful of her scar. His eyes beginning to flutter, sleep tempting him. Soon enough his hand stops moving, resting on Harley's stomach as they sleep in the same bed once again.
***********
Tree sets up the coffee pot while he cleans the large kitchen. They rarely used it, but when the joker had business he didn't want Harley on, they often sat together at the island and talked. They hadn't done that since she left, but the joker had business that night, and he knew he wouldn't let Harley tag along. Not anytime soon.

Boomerang stammers into the kitchen, catching himself on the counter, the smell of stale alcohol filling the room. "Coffee?" Tree asks. "Black." Boomerang mumbles as he sits down, rubbing his face.

"Long night?" Tree questions as he pours boomerang a cup, handing it to him. He lays his head on the table. "Long night." He clarifies. Diablo walks into the kitchen and makes a face. "Christ kangaroo, where'd you get enough money to drink an entire bar?" He groans in regard to his smell. "Up your fuckin ass mate." He mumbles, his middle finger raised in diablos direction. "What's going up who's ass?" Deadshot chimes, sitting down next to boomerang. "My boot if you don't stop shouting." Boomerang threatens. Deadshot laughs and pats his shoulder. Tree pouring them coffee.

Harley insisted that The joker let them stay at the mansion, the law looking everywhere for them. Of course he couldn't say no, he wouldn't upset her.
************
Harley wakes before the joker does, lifting her head to see the calm face of the man she loved more than anything. His hand placed over her stomach. A frown falls onto Harley's lips. She was well aware of how upset the joker had been. She blamed herself. She could have easily let June and her child die, but Harley believed she didn't deserve that. June was a good person, and so was Rick. Their child would grow up to be something special, a doctor, or a teacher. Harley knew nothing good would come of her own child. It would spend its life watching its parents kill, and steal, in and out of jails, and asylums. She knew she would be a great mother, but her life was no life for a child.

Harley snaps herself out of her own thoughts, placing her hand over his. She lays in his arms for awhile, listening to him breathe. She wished it could be this way forever. She wished he wouldn't go anywhere without her, she didn't want to have to be without him. Nothing hurt worse than being away from him.