Prologue

Life was going on well with Anabelle Walker, a 17 year old she-wolf, daughter of the alpha of second most powerful pack in the world, Alpha John Walker. Her two annoying, yet caring elder brothers, Justin and Logan, never let anyone near her, for they were scared of her safety and protection.

And thus, she was never allowed to go out unsupervised. She never knew why her parents and her brothers made her homeschooled along with her dearest friend, Abigail, Abby for short. Abby was brought up under the care of the Walkers', as her parents abandoned her in the forest, for she was born a female.

Ana never had a crush on anyone, never had a boyfriend and has not even met a boy of her age. But, she's always done well academically. In other words, she's classified as a Typical Nerd.

She never minded the fact that she was forbidden to go alone. She thought maybe her brothers were protecting her,but boy was she was wrong.

But, there was something else....
Something she never knew about herself...
Something that was hidden from her and the world.....
Something only her family knew about her very existence...
Something about the Prophecy..!

****
Troy Blackwood, the first Lycan ever born since 100 decades and more, the werewolf King, is the most Ruthless, most feared and also the most handsome King ever known in history.

He has a reputation for being the strongest Lycan King ever, even if he's 18 years old, for he, too, has a secret, which is hidden from him as well. But, he never dwells over the past, unlike Ana. He was crowned as the King when he was 12 years old. He had a past which affected him even today. He never wanted a mate, for, in his mind, having a mate is a weakness, a distraction, a ticket to death.

What happens when he meets his mate, who is none other than our prude Anabelle? Does he love her unconditionally? Or does he just rejects her, following his mind, rather than his heart?

Truths are revealed, trusts are broken, bonds are forged, unintended allies are formed, betrayals are tasted, loved ones are put at stake, enemies puncture their claws into everyone's trusts, and finally, The Prophecy is discovered!!!!
****

Hey wattpaders!!! This is my first book, I really hope y'all like it..and please...

Vote

Comment

Like

Follow!!