Chapter-19(Something is wrong!)

Hey people....I think my story became a bit boring for y'all, because of many unanswered questions....but believe me, everything has a hidden meaning in it....we can only understand it if we go deeper into it... Anyways, I hope y'all like this chapter...

Ana's pov:

We paused our heated session and decided to go to the ballroom, because of my brothers. Phew! They would do anything if I wasn't to be found.

"Don't worry, Ana! They won't." Troy assured me by squeezing my hand. Did I say out that loud? I mentally slapped myself,
"You don't need to slap yourself, Ana" Troy chuckled, making me groan. "Ugh! How come you hear my thoughts? This time, I'm sure I didn't say it out loud." This made him stiff still,
"I don't know, you said it out loud, I'm sure! Now c'mon, before your brothers turn into monsters!" He grabbed my arm and took me.

Something's definitely wrong. I'm damn sure I haven't said those in front of him. But how did he hear my thoughts? He can, only if he marked me as his. My thoughts were interrupted by someone hugging the life out of me.
"Can't b-breath," I choked out, unable to breathe because of the muscular arms around me." I'm sorry Ana! But you almost got me killed! Justin was growling at me for your disappearance. He thought I hid you somewhere, because of that incident" he hesitated to say the last part, " Oh! Good to see you Alpha King!" He diverted the topic, in order to end the silence in the atmosphere.

"What incident were you talking about, Jaxon?" Troy asked him, Shit! What if he knew about that incident? I'm sure he's gonna slit Jaxon's throat open, for his mistake of trying to mark me. I need to distract him. I smirked when an idea popped in my brain.

"Troy, I'm tired! Could you carry me up the stairs? Pwease!" I pouted, seducing him as much as I can. My idea worked, as Troy's eyes turned to pitch black, lust and desire building up within him. In a matter of seconds, I was in Troy's arms, and we left a shocked Jaxon in the ballroom.
I leaned onto his hard chest, listening to his heart beat. It was like a music to my ears.

We neared the north wing, where my bedroom was. He shut the door behind him, with me in his arms. I was put down, and I can feel his lusty stares, roaming all over my body. I felt slightly uncomfortable, and I made my way to the king-sized bed. Suddenly, I was pinned against the wall by Troy, his eyes glowing. What!

"Don't you ever try to seduce me, Ana. You haven't lost your v-card because I had minimum control over my wolf, or else, I would have taken you right over there. You don't have any idea how hard it is to resist myself to make you mine. And with the dress you have on you right now, you look delicious. Oh, I so want to rip this dress off you and see what lies behind it. But, I can't do it without your consent." He whispered in my ear, nibbling my ear. I gulped when he said those words to me. I came to the conclusion that, from now on, never try to seduce the Alpha King..
"What incident was he talking about, cupcake?" My eyes widened when he uttered those words. "N-nothing, nothing important" I stammered, not knowing what to say. Instantly, he stood up from the sofa and was charging towards me. I, naturally, was moving back, when my back hit against the wall. What do I do? I can't mind-link Justin, he might be busy with Chloe.

"Tell me, Ana! What did he do?" he snarled, causing me to shriek. He then caught my shoulders and pulled me, towards him. "Tell me, Ana! What did he do?" He growled, his eyes turning black, his canines elongating. "He tried to mark me." I said, in one breath. I cursed myself, for telling him the truth. He let go of me and hurried towards the door.

"Wait! Troy!" I started following him, trying to convince him not to hurt Jaxon. "Troy stop! He didn't do it intentionally. It was a mistake. He was beaten by Justin. You don't have to beat him." I tried my best to stop him. Ha! He stopped, near the entrance to the ballroom. He snapped his head towards me and said,
" You think I'm gonna beat him, Ana?" A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. I relaxed, knowing that Troy's not going to hurt him.
"I'm not gonna beat him, but I'm gonna kill him!" He snapped at me, making me gulp the saliva in my mouth. "Stop! Troy" I started yelling at him. He just can't go around and kill my childhood friend. I mind-linked Jaxon, "Jaxon, Troy knew! He's coming to kill you." I warned him.

"Kill me!?! Seriously, Ana? What have I done? And why does he care?" He yelled at me. "Because he's my mate" I revealed the fact to him, the fact I've been hiding, since we got here. "You're kidding, right? Alpha King doesn't have a mate, and nor do you, since you're a Raiju!" He looked at me, glaring daggers at me. How should i tell him. "Don't believe me. And don't kill me if anything happens to you!" I shut the mind-link between us.
I found Justin near the bar place, alone. Where is Chloe?
I approached him to ask about Troy. I called him, but he didn't respond. "Justin Walker! What are you thinking so deeply about?" I yelled at him. He raised his head and saw me as if I'm a devil. "What happened?" I asked him, concerned about his way of behaviour.
"I don't know Ana! When I kissed Chloe, it didn't feel normal."
I chuckled at his response, "For you, every kiss with Chloe isn't normal, juggy!" I used his nickname. He glared at me. "No Ana! I meant to say that the kiss wasn't romantic. She always kisses me with so much passion. But today, she didn't. And her mood changed when I asked her whether she was pregnant." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.
"She didn't tell you that she is pregnant? She is pregnant, Justin! The day when you were- you were shot, I sensed another scent in the atmosphere, which was pure. I turned to her and realised that she is pregnant." I told him. Why didnt Chloe tell Justin about her pregnancy? The moment I told him that she is pregnant, his eyes flickered to many emotions, like happiness, sad, excited, etc. "Why didn't she tell me? Am I not her mate?" He sighed, once again. I forgot to ask him about Troy. Shit! I hope he doesn't hurt Jaxon. "Anyways, Jus, have you seen Troy anywhere?" I asked him. "Um, yes! He headed to the backyard." Justin told me.
I didn't know where the backyard was. Finally, after fifteen minutes of walking, I found the door of the backyard which was open. I peeped outside and saw........

***

Unknown pov:

"Any news?" I asked my messenger, inquiring about the ball which was held in Jaxon's castle. "No, master! Alpha King and Ana went missing for about an hour. Other than that, there's nothing of much importance." He replied to me, in monotone. I laughed dangerously, thinking about the future, which was in my hands. Poor Ana! She doesn't even know what's gonna happen to her and the people she loves, including Troy. Wait Ana! Just a few more days, and you will be mine, forever. Since Troy didn't mark you, I will. Don't worry!......

***

Oops! Who is he? Poor Ana! What did she see when she went into the backyard?...... Give your opinions....please

Vote

Comment

Share