Chapter-11( Hidden Answers)

Hey people!!! I'm damn sure y'all liked the previous chapter!!*wink*..... Anyways, I've got requests from my friends to write in Justin's pov, so here it is!!! And guys, this chapter is very important, as it is linked with Ana's past. So please do read it!Enjoy!!! #wattys2016#

***

Justin's pov:

What the hell just happened today? No! You're not thinking straight, Jus! Ana cannot do this. How did she? " How could she do it?" I shouted the last part in my office cabin. "What did Ana do, baby?" Chloe entered my cabin. " N-nothing, Chloe." I hesitated. "You know Justin, whenever you lie, your ears turn red! And besides that, I'm your mate! So don't you dare lie to me, understand! Now tell me! What has Ana done?" She warned me. I explained her all the incidents that have happened today so far, everything including the door opening by itself, and the 'magical' string thingy. She was taken aback by my explanation, but she recovered from the facts. "Did her power unleash? I guess she had physical contact with her mate." said Chloe."  What do you mean? What happens if she had physical contact with Troy?" I asked her, confusion stirring within me. " All your questions will be answered by my aunt, technically not my aunt though, she's my mum's best friend and a powerful witch in the world, Margaret Phyllis." She said. Margaret is a renowned witch in the world. She has powers to communicate with all the deities, demons, or so everyone said. "Well then, let's go. Logan and Abby will take care of Ana." I offered her my hand. She hesitated to take, " Now?" she asked me. I grabbed her hand forcefully in mine and grinned, " Yes! Now!"

***

         It's been approximately two hours of tiresome journey to Alaska, the place where Margaret lives. Finally we've reached her mansion, which was situated in the middle of nowhere! We rang the door bell, but nobody answered. When we were about to ring it the second time, an old lady, probably in her mid-sixties opened the door and gestured us to get in. Once we were in, she transformed herself. Now she looked like a woman in mid-thirties. "Welcome, Alpha Justin! I was expecting you." I was astonished by her words. While I was about to ask her anything, she cut me off, " I know everything, Alpha. Since it was your father who has brought Ana the moment she was born." She smiled meekly. I was in a daze, unable to reprocess the facts which she foretold me. " What are you talking about?" I asked her. " Relax, child! I'll explain everything." She then started saying the facts which were hidden from me.

***

" Your mother, Mary, was pregnant with Ana inside her womb. After few days, she observed  an electric blue light above her stomach. So your father came to me for help. I've told him that his daughter is a Raiju. Raijus are wolves of thunder. Their growl brings thunder in the sky. The Moon Goddess has blessed her with Raiju wolf. She is also blessed with powers which can be unleashed, only when she finds her mate."

***

I remained calm. I knew Ana wasn't normal and I also knew that Ana is a Raiju. But why did the Moon Goddess give Ana such a big blessing. She is innocent and doesn't know anything about the dangers she's gonna face in the distant future. " Alpha, don't you know Ana's Prophecy!" What! Ana's Prophecy? "I d-dont know." I stuttered, not knowing what to say. She then told us the Prophecy...

***

"Long, long ago, before the existence of human beings,  the Gods and the Goddesses, together, have written 6 prophecies. Out of which, 3 include a Raiju wolf. Out of those 6, five didn't exist. I mean to say, they didn't become true. The last Prophecy is based on Ana. If this doesn't turn out to become true, it will be the end of the world. Basically, it's difficult for a Raiju wolf to find its mate. The two prophecies have unfortunately failed because Raiju wolf wasn't able to find its mate. So, this is our last chance to save the world."

***

Our mouth was wide open by the time she ended up saying about the Prophecy. I didn't want my sister to be a part of this sh*t. "So, you mean to say that, my father was scared of her powers being revealed in public, that's the reason he made her homeschooled?" I asked her, finally breaking the pin-drop silence in the atmosphere. "Yes! I have ordered Alpha John to make her homeschooled. Believe me, Ana is very strong. You don't know her powers, and what she's capable of.And, I need to warn y'all. Once Ana has any sorta physical contact with Troy, which she already had, her first power will be unleashed. And once they have their first kiss, Ana's, along with Troy's powers will be revealed. Not all their powers will be unleashed. All their powers will be activated only if they complete their mating process." she hesitated to say the last part." What?" I and Chloe asked her in a unison. "Yes! Troy's a lycan. And a part witch. So, his powers will reveal only if he kisses his mate" she said. "How come you know that Troy is a part witch?" I asked her. Then she said the words which were unexpected,
" Because, he is my son."  What!

***

Ooh! Troy is Margaret's son....! I hope y'all liked the Cliffhanger guys... The next chapter will be the continuation of Ana's and Troy's date...*wink* Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow