Chapter - 30(Awake!)

Heya wattpaders! I'm extremely sorry for the late update, but I had to, because of my never -ending exams!!Anyways, Troy's pov on its way *wink*... Enjoy!

Ana's pov :

My breath hitched when Jaxon spit out those words off his mouth. Immediately, I found myself running to the room where Troy was. It was like my legs had their own mind. My heart didn't cease to stop it's throbbing. Hot and wet tears started forming in my eyes and falling down my eye sockets, straining my cheeks. I went into the room and saw the cardiac monitor beeping frantically. The doctors trying hard to keep it steady. I didn't care about anything else, rather than to go near him and get him back to life. I pushed all the doctors and stood beside my mate, clutching onto his hand, like my whole life depended on it. I then thinking about my power of healing, like I've done that before with Justin. But the light which comes out of me when I use my power didn't seem to appear.

"Ana! You can't! You are not strong enough to get him back." Justin exhaled heavily. "What did you just say? Get him back? He is right here, and he's alive, Justin. Don't you dare say that he's no more. "I bellowed on him, causing him to widen his eyes. I tried so hard to help him gain his consciousness, but didn't succeed. "Troy! I know you can hear me. Don't you dare give up on me. I know you are there, hearing our cries, my cries. Many are coming into conclusions that you're no more. Prove them wrong, Troy! Wake up. You've slept enough. Now you need to get up. P-" I was cut off by Justin grabbing me by my shoulders.

"Calm down, Ana! The doctors are doing their best to get his consciousness back. Now I order you to just wait outside. I will come back to you with good news. Believe me! N-" he stopped abruptly , turning his gaze from me to the cardiac monitor, which was showing a flatline. The constant beeping of the electrocardiograph was replaced by a flatline. "NO!" I shouted, shattering the glass windows in the room. My wolf was etching to take over me, to get my/her mate back.
"Troy! You can't do this to me, Troy! You can't give up on me. T-Troy!" I started sobbing uncontrollably, seeing my lifeless mate....

Troy's pov:

What was happening to me? Until a few minutes, I could hear my mate's soothing words and constant pleas to wake up. But all of a sudden, I didn't sense anything anymore. No! I can't die. I won't die. I won't leave my mate, as she is in danger. That son of a b*tch. How dare he stab me? And why am I still unconscious? I'm a Lycan, for crying out loud. I should heal very quickly. Then why am I still unconscious? Then, all of a sudden, I felt myself being dragged to God knows where. I was stopped abruptly, making me groan and massage my head with my fingers. I got whiplash due to the amount of speed I was teleported. I adjusted my eyes to see the place where I currently am. This place was totally surrounded by light. The atmosphere was very pure and godly. And I exactly knew where I was. Heaven! I don't have any idea how that bastard has killed me! Me!  Right now, I totally doubt my Lycan abilities. Me, being a Lycan, died in the hands of a good-for-nothing rogue. Great! Just great! Oh Ana! I'm extremely sorry. I was so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't notice a figure coming near me.

"Who's there? And why am I here?" I asked that person, earning a chuckle from him/her. That person was surrounded by extremely powerful aura, tenfold than mine. I blinked my eyes to see that person. Turns out to be a woman, as she wore a cream colour floor length dress. She was three foot away from me and I saw her. No words came out of my mouth seeing her beauty. Her golden eyes, her pitch black hair, her flawless, fair complexion made me weak on my knees. She is definitely the Moon Goddess! I then knelt down on my knees, showing my respect towards her. She then grabbed me by my shoulders and made me stand.

"You shouldn't bow to your mother, dear Troy!" I was taken aback by her words. Mother! How many mothers do I have exactly? "You-you're my mother? As in third mother? B-" I was cutoff by her chuckle. "All the werewolves are my children, Troy. And now, you are here because I need to have a slight talk with you, my child! First of all, don't think so low about yourself. I've read your thoughts. The reason for your late healing and your unconsciousness is that Luca has let a huge amount of wolfsbane and silver into your system, weakening Alex. And being a Lycan wolf, he lost hope in himself and shut himself down. And Luca has taken that situation as his advantage and stabbed you. That's the reason I'm helping you out. I don't wanna see my baby girl desperate without you. And remember about the Prophecy. Alright, Troy! It's time for you to go. Your mate is calling out for you. And Troy! Luca's dead. You shouldn't be angry with him because he's nothing but a spirit. But beware! An army more powerful than him are on their way. You wouldn't know about this, but you'll get help from someone . And you won't remember any of this conversation when you wake up. And one more thing! Be with Ana at all the times, because unexpected things happen at the most unexpected time. Be safe Troy. I-"
I couldn't hear her last words because I've been dragged again, making my head go all drizzy. Then suddenly, images of Luca torturing Ana flashed in my mind and I growled out loudly,
"ANA!"......

***

Oh my gosh! He's awake! How can y'all think I'm gonna let him die? *fake pout* .... Anyways, I hope y'all liked this update and once again, I'm feeling really guilty for my late update, but I have my semesters right now. I promise I'll update as soon as my exams finish....So please

Vote

Comment

Share