Chapter-9 (Strange Incident or Strange Power)

Hello! People of planet Earth... I wish I could call y'all Martians, but no way.... Anyways, I'm up with new chapter, with a surprise...*wink*.... Find out....!

***

Ana's pov:

"Wake up, lazy bones! Have you forgotten? You need to bid your farewell to aunt and uncle John!" sighed Abby, " Why?" I asked, confused with what she said, " You don't remember, Ana?" mom asked me, entering my room. " Well, um-" I started but she cut me off, " Your dad, here, is taking me on a surprise tour tomorrow honey! You do know what's tomorrow, dont you?" She asked me. I looked at her in a bewildered way. She sighed and said, " Darling, it's my birthday tomorrow. Every year your dad takes me somewhere." She chuckled when dad hugged her from behind and started kissing her. " Oh! My poor virgin eyes!" I squealed in embarrassment. " Please, mom and dad! I do not want another sibling. I'll not be able to handle the third one." I said to them. My mom lowered her head, blushing. Sooo cute! I heard low growls near the door frame. I lifted my head to see my two troublemakers leaning against the door, glaring at me. "Well Ana! You've been mistaken. It is us who are unable to handle you!" They snapped at me. I felt someone grab my wrist and pulled me aside, " Sweetheart! I wanted to ask you this before, but, I guess now is the right moment." Mom said to me, and I gestured her to continue whatever she was gonna say." Did you have your first kiss with Troy?" She squealed like a child, making me chuckle. " Ew! Gross! Mom, I didn't! God!" I blushed and lowered my head. "What do you mean you didn't? You are attractive in every possible way, every person wants to do that with you. Then why didn't he do it? Is there something wrong, dear?" She started her ranting again. But I cut her off by saying, " No mom. Everything is alright. It's just that I need some time." I lied to her. " Ok! Bye, then. Love you." She kissed my forehead and bid goodbye to me. " Be strong. And don't make us grand parents. We're not that old." said dad, while hugging me. "God! Please, dad and mom" I shrieked.

***

It's been two hours since mom and dad left. I've been up in my room, doing my homework. "Ana! Come down! We have to talk!" yelled Jus, making me groan. I hate when people disturb me while I'm doing my homework. "What?" I asked them, while I was descending downstairs.  "What could be the reason for Justin's yelling?" I thought to myself when suddenly, the door bell rang, bringing me out of my thoughts. There were nobody in the hallway. I snapped my finger towards the door and yelled, " Jus! Open the door. Someone's outside." Then something strange happened... Or I thought it was strange....

***

Troy's pov:

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. Yes. You heard it right. I keep an alarm, because i won't wake up by myself. I feel special today. I think it's because of yesterday's incident. Me, dropping Ana at her residence. We were talking all the way, I knew about her likes and dislikes, and she about mine. I'm happy that we shared some similarities in favorite colours. She likes blue colour the most, and even I. We both like Starbucks, burritos and  spaghetti. Her smile made my heart beat rapidly in my chest, and my wolf, Alex, didn't stop imagining things about us! Ew! I so want to make her mine, but she isn't familiar with all those stuff. " You are talking as if we are familiar, d*ckhead!" snapped my wolf. Yes! I saved myself for my mate. Crap! I didn't even have my first kiss! I'm gonna have it with Ana, soon. Then my thoughts drifted to the one person I hate, Xander. What was the warning he gave to her? About what? I'm sure Ana didn't answer few of my questions, but never mind! Today, I'm gonna take her somewhere! I didn't tell her. I just wanna give her a surprise. Besides, I can make up that I came to see her parents..

***

I then dressed into something comfortable and started driving to Ana's residence. I checked myself up before ringing up the door bell. Satisfied about my appearance, I rang the bell. No answer! I was about to ring the second time when the door got opened...........
by itself..

***

Cliffhanger!!!! Sorry guys! But I have to keep y'all thrilled...I'm sorry for such a short update... But I promise, the next chapter will be interesting.... Ana and Troy's first.... Stay amazed *wink*. Please comment on what y'all think it's gonna happen in the next chapter..please

Vote

Comment

Follow