Chapter-35 (Dinner Fights!)

Heyyyyy readers...I'm super excited to write this chapter. As it does not have any a uprising cliffhangers. Yet! This chapter will be hilarious...I hope y'all like it!

Ana's pov:

"Oh my god!" Thalia clutched onto her stomach and was laughing like hell. Sometimes,  she even fell off her chair, because of laughing hard. Right now,  we are seated at the dining table across the kitchen. I was elaborating to her about Troy's sudden change of behaviour. At first,  she didn't seem to believe my words, but I convinced her that he's totally changed.

"You didn't lie when you said that Troy  danced with you, did you?" she asked me,  making me shake my head. "I wasn't lying. Besides, he was being all possessive about me that day. He was glaring daggers at each and every one who were staring at me. I didn't know that the Werewolf King had this angle in him." her eyes widened hearing my words. "Trust me! Even I haven't seen this angle in Troy. He was always preoccupied. He never took any chance to speak his heart out to anyone. Not even me. I always advice him that he has to let his worries, fear and all sort of emotions from his heart, but he just bottles them up and put on a face, devoid of any emotion. And, one more thing!" she looked around frantically, and whispered to me,

"He can't dance!" What! I was taken aback by her words. "But he was dancing. How can you say that he can't? That should be me who can't dance, Thalia! " I protested, making her sigh. "No, Ana! He can't!  He was just showing off. As far as I know about him, he never took dance classes. Ever!"  I gaped at her when she revealed the truth that Troy can't dance. "And! You said that he took you on a date?!" she asked me, making me nod. "Yes! It's true. He has taken me on a date. And that was totally wonderful!" I squealed, recollecting that sweet memory. "Oh Man! I must say, my big  baby brother is totally whipped!" she sighed, before leaning back into her seat. I knew that right now, a pink tinge has crept it's way onto my cheeks.

After fifteen minutes of non - stop gossiping and humorous commenting, we finally decided to head back towards our respective rooms and take some nap. "K Ana! See you tonight at dinner. Be ready by 7, alright? J-" she stopped when we heard an aggressive, untamed growl upstairs. Oh shit!  Troy! We glanced at each other and rushed towards the stairs. The moment I was outside the kitchen, the breath was sucked out of me, as I was pulled into rock hard, tough chest. Familiar tingles shot throughout my body, due to the contact between us. He duck his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent deeply. It makes him calm his wolf. Someone cleared their throat, and Troy loosened released his grip on my waist. We turned to see Thalia looking at us with mesmerizing eyes.

"Where were you? I have been searching for you for over half an hour. I told you to wait for me. B-" he was cut off by Thalia's words, "She was hungry, Troy! You didn't even ask her whether she had her breakfast. Besides, you made her wait for you for almost three hours." Troy gave me an apologetic look and said, "I'm so sorry, Ana! I should have come earlier, but I had to meet an Alpha, who has come to seek my help against the rogues in his territory."

"I'm sorry, mate!" I gasped, when I heard some familiar voice in my head. I looked around, to find whoever has said those. I refuse to believe that I heard that voice in my head. "What happened, Ana?" Troy and Thalia asked me in a unison.
"Did you hear it? Did you hear the voice? I-I heard it. It said, I'm sorry mate! Bu-" I stopped when I felt Troy stiffen. His eyes were flickering colours from golden to black. I looked at him cautiously, when he didn't meet my gaze. "I don't know! Let's talk about it later! Now c'mon! You need to sleep. I'll show you around the castle when you wake up." he took my hand and started taking me upstairs.

I had a strong feeling that something's wrong. I had an immense feeling that Troy was hiding something from me. But why? I narrowed my eyes at him, thinking about that voice. "I'm sorry mate" who was that? And why did that voice seemed vaguely familiar? And why did it call me mate? When we were just inches away from the staircase, a squeaky voice from before called my mate's name, "Troy baby! I missed you." We both stopped when we heard her. "I-" she stopped talking when she saw me with Troy. An emotion of disgust came onto her face. "What is she doing with you?" she asked him, making him growl loudly.

"Get out of here, Reena. And don't you dare talk about her like that." she flinched, hearing his tone. "OK, then! See you later, baby!" she gave him a flying kiss and me, a death glare, before heading towards the hallway. Troy's eyes never leaving her disappearing form made my heart break into million pieces. My wolf wanted to kill that woman. But Troy likes her. And I like him. Oh God! What is this triangle relationship? I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone snapping their fingers at my face, "Ana! Earth to! What were you thinking?" Troy's eyes crinkled, as his smile reached his lips. His rough, pink lips quirked upwards, resonating through me, and making me smile involuntarily. "N-nothing. I was just wondering-" as he asked me what I was thinking, I can ask him about Reena. "You were saying?" he asked me. "I wanted to ask you that-" I stopped once again, asking myself whether I can ask him or not. Ugh! You can do it, Ana! You just have to ask why did she call herself a Luna! "Who is Reena?" his smile instantly faded from his face, and he frowned. "She's my beta's sister. Why?" he asked me.

"N-nothing. Just wondering. You know, you have right to reject me, if you like her. I-" he cut me off by grabbing my shoulders and pulling me towards him. "What did you just say? Reject you? I'll be an idiot if I reject a Goddess. Ana, you're nothing compared to her. I mean, your pure, innocent, sexy as f*ck. Whereas she, she's like a mugwump." I chuckled when he called her the same word I have called her before. I was then relieved that he's got nothing to do with her. I hugged him with all my life. He then chuckled and hugged me back with same passion.
"Alright, baby. You need to take some nap. And then you need to have dinner at 7." I groaned and released him. I then nodded and headed back to my room.

***

"No, Ana! You should add the flour." Thalia suggested me, making me shake my head. "No. We should not add the flour, now We should add it after we add the ingredients. If we add it right now, all the ingredients get mixed up." I said to her. Right now, we are preparing a pie, as of my interest. We gave leave for the cooks and decided to cook ourselves.

"Thalia! Just grab onto the flour which is in that top cupboard, will ya?" I motioned her to the top cupboard, which was above me. She tried to grab onto the flour box, but her hand slipped and all the flour fell on me. "THALIA!!!!" I screamed, shaking my whole self, in order to remove the flour off of me.
"Haha! You should see yourself, Ana! Oh God!" she rolled on the ground, laughing. "This day just keeps getting better and better. I never laughed like this. Haha!" I rolled my eyes at her. A light bulb lit in my mind, making me smirk at her! I took the half prepared pie and smashed it on her face.

Gotcha! "Aagh! Ana! You're so screwed!" This time, it was me who was laughing hard. Her face, totally layered with vanilla creme and a red cherry, right on the tip of her nose. She then smirked, making me gulp. I knew something was popping in her mind. She then swayed across the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of cool water. "No! Thalia, I'll catch cold. And Troy will not be happy, seeing me like that." I tried to pursuade her, but she didn't listen to me. "You're a werewolf, Ana! Werewolves don't catch cold." Saying that, she splashed the water on me. I shivered, due to the coldness of the water. "THALIA!!!! You're finished!" I grabbed the ice pieces from the refrigerator and ran upto her. But, the moment I threw the ice on her she dodged them and those ice pieces fell on another person. Shiiiittttttt......!!!!!!

***

Ooh cliffhanger!!! I'm so sorry for a late update, but this is my longest update, till now!!! Hope y'all liked it! Until next, please....

Vote

Comment

Share