Chapter - 37(Shopping!)

Hello readers! I'm happy to inform that "The Prophecy" has reached 36k in less than two and a half months!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!! Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy this update, as it will be quite interesting in the end*wink*....

Ana's pov :

I woke up when I felt something ticklish on my cheeks. I groaned and opened my eyes slightly, only to see Troy's stubble scratching on my cheeks. I tried to crawl out of his arms, but the perks of having 8 pack and ripping muscles have made him difficult for me to do so. "Ana! Stop squirming and sleep. You've got nothing to do by waking up this early in the morning." he whispered gruffly, before snuggling closer to me. We were, in an intimate position right now that if anyone sees us, they will surely think something gross. He laid his big head on my chest and wrapped his musculine arms around my waist. Oh no!

"Troy! I h-have to p-pee" I pleaded him, making him frown in return. "Come fast, please!" he then let fo of me and I quickly rushed into the washroom to get dressed, appropriately. After I completing my daily morning chores, without making any noise, I walked out of the room, and headed to the kitchen. "Look who's out of the bed! Got lost again, Ana?" Thalia's voice ringed in the corridor, making me smile thankfully. "Um, Yes!" I smiled sheepishly. She took my hand in hers and led me to the kitchen.

***

"So, Ana! Any plans for today? And why the heck are you wearing that?" I looked down at my attire and looked at her, confusion clear on my face. I wore blue shaded jeans and black long-sleeved, collar shirt. "Why are you covering yourself? I mean, are you feeling cold? You must have worn something like, skirt and crop top, which looks girly. You look like a badass girl, covering yourself
entirely. " I looked at her wide - eyed.

"You mean to say you want me to expose myself? I actually don't have those type of clothes with me. I only have two, but Justin took them from me. As he is an overprotective brother of mine, he doesn't want me to wear them and roam." I sighed. "Oh yess! I have an idea. Why not we go for shopping today? Hmm?" she squealed, making me chuckle at her childish behaviour. She reminds me of Abby. Oh, Abby! I miss you! "Hello! What were you thinking?" Thalia snapped me out of my thoughts. "But, Troy won't be happy, I guess?" I asked her. "He wi-" she was cut off by Troy's morning voice, "He won't!" we reverted our gaze towards the staircase, where Troy was standing in all his glory.

It took most of my self control to stop my eyes from doting on his 8-pack abs. He was having only boxers on his body, and his hair was dishelved and messy. He smirked, seeing me. Oh God! I got caught while I was checking him out. I felt my cheeks flush and I lowered my head. "You won't?" Thalia's voice broke the silence. "Yes! I won't be happy if you take Ana somewhere without me by her side." he glared at her, before coming and standing right beside me. He placed his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled my scent. "Troy?" I whispered, making him 'hmm' in return.

"Can I go with Thalia for shopping? Pwease?" I pouted, making him grunt. "What have I told you about not showing that face again?" He narrowed his eyes at me. "Alright fine. You can go." I made a happy dance, but stopped when he said,
"but I'll hire guard wolves for y'all, wherever you both will go." I glared at him, while he was heading back to the room, smirking. "Well, that went wrong. But don't worry! Atleast we'll be safe." I nodded and started eating the breakfast.

***

"I don't wanna live, forever! Cause I know I'll be living in vain. And I don't wanna fit, forever! I -" I cut her off, as she was changing the lyrics. "No, Thalia. It's wherever. You've changed the lyrics." She whispered 'whatever' and ordered the driver to increase the volume. We were now heading to one of the biggest malls in this city, the Forum Mall. Thalia said that the mall had all sort of accessories to shop for.