Chapter-5( Shocking truth)

Hey guys!!!! Y'all have two cliffhangers right now.... 1)What happened to Ana?
2) Whom (or) what did Troy see?....
Let's see.... Hope y'all enjoy....😊

***

Ana's pov:

Black. Everything was black. It was like the darkness consumed what was left of me. The beeping sound indicated that I was in some sorta hospital. When I was regaining my consciousness, I heard a familiar voice saying, " She'll be fine Jus! Don't worry. She's strong..." I felt someone squeezing my hand, " Justin". "Ana!" they squealed, "Thank Goddess you're awake! Do you remember anything?" asked Justin. " I'm awake? How many hours I've been unconscious?" I asked totally ignoring his question." Not hours, 3 days!" They answered me, making my jaw drop." I just remember getting hit to a tree." I replied in monotone." She doesn't remember anything after that" sighed Logan. " What happened after that?" I asked them with curiosity.

"We heard a thrashing sound of a car and started to head to the source of sound and we noticed Xander picking you up from the car. He disappeared after he saw us. We don't know why he saved you. After picking you up, your car exploded." snarled Jus.

***

Chloe helped me clean myself, since my head is bruised and my hand fractured. But since I'm a Raiju, my healing ability is a lot faster. I think I can heal in 2-4 days. I need to study. Shit! I have exam tomorrow. So, I head to my room, only to find my window broken. " What the!" I shrieked looking at my room shattered. Jus and Logan came, fuming with anger. Just then, I found a note attached to the wall saying, "

***

You think you have escaped today, but I'm not gonna let you escape the next time, Anabelle. And one more thing, you have a beautiful mate, Troy. Just like you
- Lp

***

I was beyond terrified and angry when the person mentioned about my mate. How does he know me? And was he the one who attacked me? But how? I was the one responsible for my accident. I can see my brothers' wolves coming onto the surface. " We'll talk about that later, sis. For now, sleep in the guest bedroom." replied Jus in monotone." I'll study after I have a short nap" I thought to myself before drifting into sleep.

***

I woke up around 3:30 am because I heard shuffling sound of the trees. Shit! I forgot. I have to study. I quickly got dressed up and headed to my room. I felt someone staring at me. So I carefully headed to my balcony and found the familiar onxy black wolf staring at me, but disappeared when it saw me. " I've seen that wolf somewhere!" I thought to myself." That's our mate,dumb" snapped my wolf. " Oh! I forgot. But what is he doing here anyways?" I asked her," I don't know Ana. I didn't contact his wolf yet" sighed Aurora.

***

The next day has been usual. Me going to school, coming back, having dinner, sleep. " We haven't seen our mate for few days, Ana" whined my wolf. " I know Aurora. It's been nearly a week since I've seen him. I guess he's busy with that filthy little b***h." I sighed thinking about the incident at the cafeteria. " Sis! Why are you so dull?" asked Justin." Nothing! Just tired of writing exam." " Tired of writing exam, or tired of thinking about him?" cooed Chloe, playfully. Aah!" No" I snapped at her. I went into my room, changed into my pajamas and doze off into my Dreamworld.

Troy's pov:

It's been nearly a week since I've been to school, a week since I've seen my mate, a week since my parents visited me. Now we are having our dinner when dad suddenly broke the silence, " Son, did you find your mate?" I gulped the water from the glass before telling," Um, yes dad. But she's too shy to show up." "Son! You know once you find your mate, you need to bring her to your home. Didn't I teach you?" snarled my father, " Sorry dad! But she's very innocent, I don't wanna force her into anything, just yet." I said. "I hope you introduce her to us soon." He said. " Relax, Jacob. Don't you see? He's already in love with his mate. That's the reason he's keeping up with her actions of not showing up. Or else, he'll end up just like you" my mother giggled. "Stop it! Victoria!" My dad blushed. Woah! Didn't see that coming!

Well, in the beginning, my father never loved my mother. He found her when he was my age. She was innocent, just like my mate. Crap! I don't even know her name." You know, idiot, our mate's name is Ana!" purred my wolf. " But we didn't hear it from her" I said. Coming to my parents, my dad took my mom into his pack forcefully, which didn't end up quite well ( and I don't even wanna talk about that). They would have a lot of arguments in the beginning. But now, everything is fine between them. And I'm happy for them. Suddenly, my thoughts drifted to my mate. Her beautiful, flawless face, her innocence, her jet black hair ( just like mine), and her sexy body which easily fits in my huge one.

                I was just thinking about this grossy stuff when my beta, Taylor, mind linked me, " Alpha King! Ana came to school today, after 3 days. But she was injured pretty badly. She had a fractured hand and a bruised head, which seemed to be healing.  You've gotta see all the boys' faces when they saw Ana's state." Rage filled in me at the thought of my mate being hurt. I wasn't able to control Alex anymore. Eventually, I let it out right near the dining table, startling my parents. I rushed through the doors and ran towards Ana's mansion.

***

She had a strong, intoxicating scent that can be caught up to a mile. I reached her mansion in about 20 minutes and thanked the Moon Goddess for finding her balcony doors open. I jumped into her balcony and peeped inside her room to check whether she was there or not. I then saw my beautiful mate on the bed, curled up in her blankets, with her teddy. Really! Right now, I was literally jealous of that teddy. Oh how I wish that was me!!! I've seen the purple bruise on her head and my wolf whimpered. I approached her and started licking the bruise, earning a soft moan from Ana. My wolf purred with delight, thinking of the effect he has on her. I then shifted into human and examined her godly features shining in the moonlight. Her flawless skin, her wavy black hair, her red full lips, her beautiful eyes, her perfect curves, everything about her was just so perfect. I then kissed her temple earning another soft moan from her. " Oh God! She's gonna be the death of me!" I blushed. " Of us!" cooed Alex. I then shifted into my wolf and sprinted into the woods. I reached my house and drifted into sleep, thinking about her.

***

Hey guys!!! I've finally made this chapter a bit longer..... I hope y'all like it... Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow