Chapter - 48 ( Back To School!!!)

Kudos, my crazy mundanes!!!!! I've been a lot busy lately! Since, my sister has been blessed with a baby girl!!!!!! Isn't that amazing???? I'm a godmother!!!! So, I apologise for not updating a bit sooner!!! And guess what??????? Ana's back to school!!! But I think you guys might have guessed ikt, because of the chapter name!!! Anyways, enjoy this update!!!!

Ana's pov :

"Guys! Guys! Listen to me! Let's do somethin'!!!"
Chris, one of my classmates has decided to open his big mouth and break this unbreakable silence in the air. If you were wondering what I am doing over here, let me take you to the

Flashback......

Few hours ago:

" Baby, please! I promise not to do anything outrageous. And I also promise that I won't talk to anyone. But please let me go back to school. I wanna finish my last year without any interruptions. Please?"

I make my best puppy dog face possible to convince him.(probably, dog is not an apt comparison for me right now, it must be a best puppy wolf face or something like that!)

After having a good talk with aunt Maggie, we insisted her to come with us back to the castle, now that we knew what her true identity is. She reminded us about having a detailed conversation on the Prophecy, after we absorb the new information she feeded us with.

We were back to the castle, along with his mom. Of course, there was a heated argument between Uncle Jacob and Troy. But, at last, he lost to Troy and let his mate, aka Aunt Margaret stay over here for a while. His wife, however, gave the silent treatment on this issue. I wonder what her problem is. Right now, I'm really upset on her. Even though she knew about this matter all along, she never once uttered a single word to anyone.

" You'll be the death of me!" he groans and hugs me from behind. His callous fingers trace the waist band of my jeans and I shiver involuntarily. And from then on, I guess you can guess where the things went......

****

Present:

"Jesus, Chris! You know we have sensitive hearing, dude! You just don't raise your voice any more than that, man! We can't take it, and you should pay my, I mean our hospital bills if we bleed from our f*cking ears!" Caleb, one of the class clowns groans and covers his ears.

"Chill the f*ck off, dude! I've raised my voice because you baboons just would'nt listen to me. Anyways, I've got some riddles, wanna play?" he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively, making our interest perk up a bit. Well then! Let's see what's he got for us!!!!

****

"Okay! Everyone ready??" Chris starts, making us nod our heads in unison.

Wonder what's cooking up in his brain!!!

"Kay! Now, all you have to do is answer few of my interesting, yet funny questions!!!" he said, making our already existing frowns deeper!!!

"The first question is, do anyone know the abbreviation of COLLEGE????-"

Uh, what???