Chapter-12(Bliss-rewritten)

Hey people..... I'm extremely sorry for a late update!! And I wanna thank everyone for reading my story... So, this chapter's gonna be in Troy's pov, continuation of their date.. That means there's gonna be bit of romantic update ... I'm sorry if I wasn't able to express it properly...

***

Troy's pov:

I felt like I was  in heaven! Y'all must be wondering I was already in heaven dancing with her, but right now I was in second heaven kissing her. My grandmother would always say that in the universe, there are seven heavens and seven hells, in total. I am, currently in second stage of heaven. It was a pure bliss. I, probably, would be in seventh heaven when I mate with her.... My wolf, Alex, was purring at the sight of me and my mate kissing. She didn't kiss me back when I kissed her. Probably she doesn't know how to. "Thank Goddess you saved yourself for our mate, because I'm feeling ecstatic." cried Alex. I didn't pay attention to his words, because I was so turned on when she kissed me back. I nibbled on her lower lip, seeking permission to enter her mouth. But she was so adamant for letting me in. I bit her bottom lip, causing her to moan in pleasure. I could feel silvery taste of her crimson red blood oozing out of her lip. She glared at me for bleeding her. But I, grinned sheepishly at her, and started sucking her lower lip, so that the bleeding stops. Her moan made her lips apart and I easily slipped my tongue into her mouth, exploring it! Her taste was like, totally amazing. Just like strawberry and cinnamon mix. I'm so loving this moment. I was about to go all rough on her, but we pulled apart, panting. I saw her blushing red, and her lips, were a darker shade of red, which made me literally wet my pants. " That was.... amazing. I never expected that my first kiss would be with a Greek God like you." She ranted out, which made me startled of what she just said. Immediately, she put her hand on her mouth, regretting what she has just uttered out. And I, on the other hand, am grinning widely at her words. I then removed her hand from her mouth and kissed it. She was blushing, again. My wolf was purring in delight, knowing of our effect on her. I released her hand and she immediately put it around her. "It's so cold." She said to me, making me go all protective about her. I removed my leather coat and put it around her. She the put her arms around my waist. I then took her to my car and placed her on my lap.

***

We finally reached her mansion and I was surprised to see her sleeping on my lap. So peaceful. I smiled, thanking the Goddess, for giving me such a beautiful mate. I then carried her to her room and placed her on her fluffy bed. Giving her a final glance, I stepped out of her room. Her brother, Justin, was standing in the hallway, glaring at me. " What have you done to her? Did you try to take advantage of her?" He asked calmly, his fists into a ball. " Relax, Justin! She is asleep." I stated in a monotone. "Well then, I'll see you later, Alpha King!" He said to me, making me growl lowly. I stepped into my car and drove off to my pack house.

***

Ana's pov:

I opened my eyes to see light everywhere. What? I didn't switch on my room's tube. I started walking, God knows where, until I figured out a figure standing at some distance. It was a female. I was closing the distance between us, only to find a Goddess-looking female, skin as fair as light, wore a golden gown, staring at me. "W-who are you? And where am I?" I asked her. "Relax, my child. I am the Moon Goddess, Artemis!" She stated, making me lost in my thoughts. " Am I dead? Oh, no! I can't be. I need to live. I just got close to Troy. I didn't do anything with him. I just kissed him. What? I kissed him! Bu-" she cut me off by placing her finger on my lips, " No, dear! You are not dead. You shouldn't be. Besides, you have a lot to do in your life. Not just being with your mate." She chuckled. "Moon Goddess, what do you mean that I have a lot to do in my life." I asked her, confused. " You will know when the time is right, my dear!" She said before she was fading away. "No, wait!" I started yelling for her to come back. I don't know why but I felt safe near her. "Ana! Ana!" I felt someone shaking me. I dizzily opened my eyes to find out Jus and Logan staring at me with concern clear in their eyes. "What happened?" I groaned, while Chloe removed her hands from my shoulders. " What happened to you Ana? We tried to wake you up, but you didn't wake up. And you weren't breathing. What happened?" yelled Jus. "I met the Moon Goddess, Artemis!" I told them. "What?" They all cried in a unison. " She appeared to me out of nowhere and told me that I have a lot to do in my life. Tell me the truth guys, are y'all hiding anything from me?" I asked them.
" You tell us the truth Ana. Did Troy force you into something?" Jus asked me. What!? "Ew! Stop it Jus! He didn't. We just, you know-" Chloe cut me off, " y'all what?" I sighed and told them, "We just lost our first kiss with each other." I put my both hands on my face, trying to hide my embarrassment. Jus yelled,  "What? I have warned you Ana, to be in your limits. And you brought yourself into a big trouble." I was shocked to see Justin yelling at me. He never does that. Unless the matter is serious. " I didn't cross any limits, Jus. Didn't you kiss Chloe the moment you found her? How can you think the Alpha King, I mean Troy can control his Lycan wolf? Huh?" I used my Alpha tone at him. "How can you use that tone on me? Fine! Now, you need to pack your things. We're going to Nottinghamshire. Dad has his allies over there, and you can complete your schooling over there. Did you understand?" Justin snapped at me. " No. We can't leave this place. Please Justin. Why in hell are you doing this? You think I'll be fine staying away from Troy? Well, your wrong, brother! If you are doing this to keep me safe, I'll come with you. But remember, I'm never gonna be happy over there." I yelled at him and made them get out of my room. I closed the door and started crying. I kept crying until there were no tears left in my eyes. I didn't know when I drifted off to sleep.

***

Justin's pov:

"What have you done, Justin?" glared Chloe, " You're not thinking straight, Jus. Why did you make this decision without my consent. You want all of us to leave this place, especially Ana? What makes you think that Troy's not gonna find Ana? What makes you think Ana's gonna be happy without Troy beside her? You remember the day when you you found me? You kissed me immediately. But Troy, Troy was too strong. He waited for Ana's permission. He, being a Lycan, even if it was difficult to control his wolf, waited for approximately two weeks to kiss her. And Ana mentioned that it was his first. He saved himself for her. That totally means that he's gonna protect her from all dangers lurking in the world. Why do you think he's the problem for her?" She snapped at me. "They had their first kiss, Chloe. Do you remember what Margaret has told us? They're gonna unleash their powers. I don't want anyone knowing about their powers." I said to her. "Fine, Jus! Do whatever you want to. But remember, you'll not be able to stop an angry Alpha King, in the future." She warned me before going out of our room. I hope my decision turns out to be good....

***

Hey guys...."The Prophecy" is 55 in werewolf.. Thank y'all so much... I hope y'all liked this chapter... They're leaving...to Nottinghamshire... 😭 Ana's gonna miss Troy... Poor Troy doesn't know about this.... I guess he does in the next chapter... *Evil smirk*.. anyways....stay tuned for more.....please

Vote

Comment

Follow