Chapter-20( Anger Management!)

Heylo everyone!!!!! I've received massive comments about my story..... Thank y'all so much..... Anyways, I hope y'all like this too...

Ana's pov:

Flashback:

I didn't know where the backyard was. Finally, after fifteen minutes of walking, I found the door of the backyard which was open. I peeped outside and saw....

Present:

I peeped outside and saw.... Troy and Jaxon hugging! What?! How? I mean, a couple of minutes ago, he wanted to rip Jaxon's throat. And now, I find them hugging. Troy gave him a brotherly hug, you know one hand near the torso and the other hand below the backside of the neck.

(A/n: I'm sorry if I suck in description!)

As if they have sensed my presence, they tilted their heads towards my direction. I was gaping at them all the time,
"Ana! You can close your mouth, I don't want any bloody mosquitoes going into your delicious mouth." Troy smirked, making me lower my head.
"How romantic!" squealed Jaxon, making my blush go fifty shades of red.
"But- you were about to, you know, hurt Jaxon, for that incident. May i know the reason for this sudden turn if events?" I glared at Troy, who didn't control his smirk forming on his lips.
"He knew Ana! He knew that I'm your mate. And guess what? I have told him." He said to me, making my anger levels rise more.
"Then why did you act as if you were gonna kill him? And why did you hide that Jaxon knew about us? And Jaxon! How could you do this to me? Acting as if you didn't have any idea about it? And that incident? You did it purposely, didn't you?"

I started yelling at them, as they lied to me. Troy's smirk changed into a frown, and he started advancing near me. Obviously, to cool me down.
All of a sudden, a mischievous idea cooked up in my mind. I mentally smirked and waited for his approach. " C'mon C'mon, move a little closer now!" I was humming one of my favourite songs of One Direction. When he was two feet apart, I turned into the opposite direction and started running.
"ANA!" I heard his growl emanating from behind me. At this time, I forgot about everything! Everything which made me yell at them. Crap! I even forgot about their lies. I just wanted to enjoy this moment. Suddenly, I heard footsteps approaching me from behind. I quickened my pace and ran more fast.
"Eat my dirt, Alpha King!" I don't know why these words left my mouth, when a loud menacing growl was heard from him. I stopped all of a sudden, all because my stupid wolf submitted herself to his growl.

"You're stupid, why did you say that?" yelled Aurora! I saw him shift into his beast, his eyes blazing gold. I didn't have any other option, but to shift into my wolf form. "No, Ana! You know we should hide ourselves. What if Justin comes to know about this?" warned Aurora. She was right.
I saw his wolf a mile away from me. I closed my eyes, getting ready for his impact. I thought if I had been near the castle, I would not have been chased by Troy. The nearing thumps of his paws on the ground increased my heart beat to an extent that even I can hear them. I closed my eyes thinking of castle. Oh God! Why did I enter into this backyard? All of a sudden, I heard gasps all around me. I slightly opened my eyes and saw....
I was in the ballroom...... What!

***

Troy's pov:

The moment she said those words to me, I let out my wolf, "How dare she disrespect us?" Growled my wolf, Alex.
"But she's our mate. I hope you don't do anything to her, which makes us regret later!" I warned him. "Relax, Human! I'm not gonna mark her, without her consent. But she has to cool me down. And only she can do it. You know what I mean, right?" Alex winked at me.
We've spotted Ana a mile away. You can't overpower me this time, Ana! Alex started sprinting towards her. She immediately stopped dead in her tracks and turned towards us. Perfect! Nobody's gonna save you ana, from me. I was running even more faster, when I saw Ana shut her eyes. Then suddenly, when I was two-to-three foot away from her, she.......

She just disappeared......
I stopped running forcefully, and due to the sudden resisting force, I hit a nearby tree, bruising my head. Ouch! Where is she? And how did she disappear in the middle of nowhere? I mean, hell! Even I didn't have that power. Wait! Power? My mate has power in her!? Oh Goddess! You gave me a witch as my mate?! I shifted back into my human form and wore the clothes that were kept behind the tree. I headed back to the backyard, seeing Jaxon who was pacing back and forth, in utter confusion.
"Alpha King! What just happened? Why did you growl? And where is Ana? Did you kill her? Why aren't you saying anything?" He started his ranting.
"Why on earth will I kill my own mate, for whom I've waited for so long?" I glared at him, making him shut his mouth, but was looking past me, searching for Ana, ofcourse.
"She's not here." I sighed. He gasped, "What? She was running in that direction. What do you mean she isn't there? Oh God! Is she kidnapped? I knew it. Justin told me it wasn't safe for her, b-" I shut his ranting, eyeing him. "I went running towards her. When I was about to get hold of her, she...... she disappeared!" I hesitated to say the last part. He was taken aback, hearing my words.
"You're kidding me, right? How can she disappear? Right in front of you? Have you seen correctly? I mean, it's quite dark. Your vision can get blurry." He was watching me as if I was lying.
I told him everything, while we were descending to the ballroom. "Alpha King! Don't worry. She's gotta be here, som-" he stopped speaking, all of a sudden. I tilted my head towards the crowd and saw Ana dancing with Justin.! What the f*cking hell? Who the hell is she? I need to know. I have to know about my mate. I started moving towards her. She was dancing with Justin as if nothing has ever happened. Admitted that I've got one hell of a sexy mate, but, whoever she is, I need to find out.
She saw me approaching towards her and stumbled while dancing. Her eyes were closing slowly. Shit! She's losing her consciousness. I ran towards her, even though Justin was there to protect her.
"Ana! What happened? Wake up. You will perfectly alright when we started dancing. Wake up!" Justin's eyes watered, seeing Ana unconscious. I approached them and took Ana into my arms, ignoring the desired tingles erupting from our contact.
This time, I'm gonna get answers from her, about her!

***

Unknown pov:

"Master! Ana became unconscious. Nobody knows what happened. But Ana was spotted with Troy at the backyard." He answered me, in a monotone. "You can go." I replied to him. "Good night, master!" He greeted me, before leaving my room.
Wonder why you're unconscious! I started going to my secret cabin. I opened the door, since the key is always with me. I grinned seeing the figure in the cabin.
"Greetings, Chloe!"

***

What!!!!! Two things happened in this Chappy!!!! Ana's second power is revealed, and Chloe! Ohhh myyyy gaaadddd....stay tuned....please

Vote

Comment

Share