Chapter-4( Accident )

Hey guys!!! I'm back with some surprises for y'all...I'm gonna write Ana's wolf, Aurora's pov in this chapter... I really hope you all find my story interesting..... Well, I'm gonna write in Ana's PoV. Enjoy..

Ana's pov:

(Flashback):

I heard someone call out for me and I stopped dead in my tracks. "Ana! Why are you crying? Tell me, sis. Who the hell hurt you?" Justin yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Justin, he...." I was about to tell him but I heard some gasps and realised we were at the cafeteria. I turned my head and I was shocked to see....

(Present):

I was shocked to see a girl, wearing slutty clothes, roaming her filthy hands all over my mate's body. I was beyond pissed. My wolf, Aurora was coming to the surface. All I could see is red blurring my vision. I finally let Aurora take control over my body.

***

Aurora's pov:

I took total control over Ana. It's rare for a wolf to take complete control over their human form, but since I'm a Raiju, it's not a big task. I let out a ferocious growl, more authoritative than Troy's, which broke the glasses at the cafeteria. Everyone turned to me, I noticed humans scared stiff. Hah! While the werewolves bowing their heads. I observed my mate's eyes flick with many emotions like pride, amusement and anger. "Get your dirty hands off him, you filthy bitch!" I growled with all my power and I know my eyes are electric blue right now. She flinched and backed away showing her neck, in a submissive way. Hah! Now you learn your position, bitch.
" Aurora! What have you done???" snarled Ana, inside my head, " You've revealed our identity, and right now I'm totally worried about our safety. What are you waiting for? Run, Aurora, run." yelled Ana. I knew she was right. So, I ran away from the cafeteria, leaving behind the gasps from everyone. I started my car's engine and drove off without waiting for my brothers.

***

" Thank Goddess you didn't shift Aurora, or else everyone would have known who we are," sighed Ana. " Yeah! Literally.. but do you think I've done anything wrong leaving her without even beating her?" I asked Ana. " No. What's done is done, now stop thinking about it and concentrate on driving, will ya?" I was about to shut the link between me and Ana, when I noticed that I was off-road and a loud thrash was heard as I hit a nearby tree with much force. My vision became blurry as black dots started dancing in front of me and I vaguely heard someone calling my name, before I blacked out...

***

Troy's pov:

" How dare she hit me?" " That's because you've accused her, idiot" snapped my wolf at me for using those harsh words at her. I groaned looking at my smacked face into the mirror, " Man, she's too strong for a girl!" I sighed and approached the cafeteria, mentally, for hurting my mate. " Hey handsome! Are you free? I can give you company, you know!" said a pack b***h who always opens her legs for everyone. Phew! " No time for shit, Reena." I gave her a glare when she kept her hands around my torso. Just then I heard a menacing growl emanating from the crowd, which broke the glasses all over the cafeteria. " Oh God! This growl is more powerful than ours, Troy" whined Alex. I then heard a girl say " Get your dirty hands off him, you filthy b***h", and I knew who it was, because of her intoxicating smell of roses and lavender. My Ana growled like that. I've seen all the weres bowing their heads to her. I was proud of my mate,  and also a bit jealous of her authority. Suddenly, she ran away from the cafeteria. 

***

" Our mate's gonna be a perfect Luna and queen, Troy. I'm soo proud of her. She's gonna be a perfect mother for our pups." squealed Alex. But something wasn't right about her eyes turning electric blue. How is that possible? " That's because she is special " said my wolf . "But I didn't have any contact with her wolf!" whined Alex, " It's alright Alex! We will have, soon" I smirked, hoping I would surely meet her tomorrow. 

***

"Gosh! She's so freakin' sexy man! The way she growled, she isn't any normal alpha's daughter. She's so beautiful." Jared was ranting about my mate which made me growl at him, making him bow to me instantly. " It's not fair,  man. What's with this bowing today? First with her and then with you. Goddess, you should save me!" He fake cried which brought a smile my lips. "But Alpha King, why did she growl? And seriously, what happened to your cheek? Oh Goddess, are you blushing?" Jared started his ranting again. " No. But it's a long story. I'll tell y'all once we reach home." I said leading my pack members to our SUV's. We reached our pack house in about 15 minutes. " Alpha King! Whose cars are those parked inside? Did you invite anyone?" asked Taylor, out of curiosity. "Shit!" I murmured seeing........

***

Woah! I'm really sorry guys, for leaving the story with a suspense..... But I hope it gets interesting in the next chapter.... And please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow