Chapter-25(Compromised Troy!)

Hello readers. So , I know that I've been selfish, a lot! Because I've been writing only Ana's and Troy's pov.... So in this chapter, I'll write Chloe's pov..... Enjoy!!

Word count : 1393.

Ana's pov:

"NO, ANA! YOU ARE NOT GONNA COME WITH US!" Troy growled at me, making me flinch by his sharp tone.

"But, I have an amazing idea to put his army down. Please Troy. I want to help. I should help Chloe... Please!" I pleaded him, making him sigh in return.

"Ana, you know I can't allow you. I can't- I just can't.. OK! So please stop." he said to me, "But why? Why aren't you allowing me to help y'all? You know that he's dangerous and all. And you also know that we can't defeat him without my powers. So-" he cut me off by grabbing my shoulders and pulling me to his rock - hard chest,

"Because I don't wanna lose you twice, Ana." Pain, anger, possession, desperation- mixed emotions were evident in his eyes. His eyes flickering colours from his piercing golden to black.
He thought he's gonna lose me if I took part in this mission. I felt my heart melt for the Greek God in front of me. Tears were brimming in my eyes, seeing his desperation.

"I just can't lose you, Ana. I've been waiting for you since many years, and I vowed myself no matter what happens, I'm gonna protect you! No matter what! And how can you think, after having found you, I'm gonna allow you to even come near that dangerous person, who wants nothing but your power? I'm not gonna make him lay his eyes on my mate, Mine!" saying that, he hugged me, as if I'm gonna slip away from his grip. Tears of joy were daring to come out of my eye-socket.

"Even I can't lose you, Troy. I don't want you to go over there and risk your life. If you won't allow me, I'm not gonna allow you either. I just wanna come with you, to make sure you're alright. If we are together, nothing is gonna defeat us, Troy." I pouted, making him sigh.

"Ana! I'm saying it for one last time, and I'm not gonna repeat it twice. YOU ARE NOT GONNA COME WITH US!" he let go of me and headed towards the door.

"Fine then! Don't allow me. From now on, NO MORE KISSES!" I smirked when Troy stopped abruptly. Then I heard him chuckle. What? He doesn't want my kisses anymore? He turned towards me and grinned,

"You know you can't be without them, sweety!" Yes. He was right. I can't be without kissing him. You're becoming a horny cat, Ana. I snapped myself internally.

"Fine then! If you're not going to allow me, I'm gonna kiss Jaxon. K-I-S-S Ja-" he growled loudly, making me shiver. "You are mine. Mine. I'm not gonna let anyone touch you. Did you get it?" his eyes dilated to black shade, his wolf took total control of him.

"If you are not gonna allow me to come with you, I'm gonna do that. You will be at the field, and I'll be all alone. I can do whatever I want. You'll not be there to see....." I winked at him, making him sigh. He sat down on the bed, his head in his hands, rubbing his temple.

"Fine! You can come. But I have terms and conditions. You're gonna be with me at all times. Only with me. Don't use your powers unnecessarily. If you're gonna violate these rules, you're gonna be punished. And I'm gonna enjoy your punishment." he stood up, towering over me. His eyes were sparkling with unknown emotion, emotion I dare not think. He lowered his head and kissed the sweet spot between my shoulder and my collarbone, making me bite my lip, to compress the moan slipping out of my throat.

"What p-punishment?" I asked him curiously. I could feel his lips twirked up against my skin.
"I'm gonna tie you to my bed and punish you. I'll enjoy that, and so will you." he smirked at me. I didn't understand what he meant.
"Tie me to bed and punish? What's that? And why will I enjoy the punishment?" I thought internally.

"Don't worry, Ana. You'll understand, soon." he winked at me, before heading towards the door, leaving me bewildered.
"Let me think about it later. I need to concentrate on the enemy in hand."

***

"Divide our pack warriors into 5 phases.
Phase A should head underground. And Jay, you will lead them.
Phase B should surround the field. Of course the enemy is underground, so they'll be entering the field through some tunnel. So make sure y'all have surrounded the whole field. Leave no stone unturned. And Mason, you're gonna lead them.
Phase C should keep the women and children safe, and kill the rogues who enter the castle. And Jared, you'll take their responsibility.
Phase D should hide in the trees and bushes, hiding their scent. And Thomas, you'll lead them.
Phase E should accompany me, Alpha Justin and Alpha Jason. Am I understood?" Troy ordered all the pack warriors. A series of "Yes, Alpha King"
were heard from them.

" Then which phase will I belong to?" I asked him, grabbing everyone's attention. "You're gonna be in Phase E, with me." he said in a monotonous way. His eyes blank, without any emotion. The actual Troy Blackwood is back, whom the world know as a ruthless Werewolf King ever...
Get ready, Sadie's brother. For you shall face Troy's wrath....

***

Chloe's pov:

It's been Days! Being without Justin, Ana, Abby, Logansport, well, even Troy. Days spent missing Justin's laugh, butterfly kisses, etc. Pain, hurt, anger, exhaustion, regret. I've been feeling these since I've been kidnapped and kept in this bloody dungeons. They've been giving me Wolfsbane, to weaken my wolf, Christa. I haven't heard her since two days. And they've been giving me food to eat, but I can't refuse them, since I have to feed myself to keep my baby girl/boy healthy. I didn't cry that day, but was rather shocked instead, seeing Justin shot with silver bullets right in front of me, and at the same time, me getting kidnapped. Nobody knew that I was pregnant, except for Ana. She knew it right at the moment when she entered the hallway. Many things happened that particular day:
1)Alpha Jaxon about to mark Ana,
2) Justin being shot with silver bullets,
3) Me getting to know that I was pregnant,
4) Ana unleashed her power of healing,
5) Me getting kidnapped.

I haven't seen Justin since then. And he didn't take any measures to find me. This thought ached my heart. My mate, didn't even try to find me. Or, is it that he lost his memory? No! It shouldn't happen. So many "what if's" were growing in my mind. I didn't have any answers for those. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice the room beside me getting opened.
"Move, idiot! I don't have time for your sh*t, and nor does my master. Just because you're Sadie's mate, that doesn't mean you're a friend. You're a foe. You're from their side and you will always be. You will leave your mate for your family. You will reject Sadie. And master will spare no chance in killing you, if you hurt his sister. You were treated good only for her. And now, master is unhappy because his own sister, Sadie revealed everything to them about us. So he doesn't have to do anything with her, and also with you. It's because of master's kind-hearted self that you're alive till now." he spat at that poor being and threw him into the cell and locked it. I have to get out of this cell. And who is Sadie? This poor fellow's mate? And that bastard's sister. And has she revealed all of this to Jaxon? I have to find out. I opened the window which is connected to our cells. And was surprised, no! Surprised is an understatement. Shocked to see......
"Logan!?"..........

***

Woah! Didn't see that coming, did ya? I hope this update is a bit thrilling.... So stay tuned.... Please don't forget to.....

Vote

Comment

Share