Chapter-8 (Unanswered questions)

Hey humans! ( Of course, we're not that Lucky to be werewolves!) Thank y'all soo much for reading my story... I hope y'all liked my previous chapter! ( Troy and Ana's romantic dance*evil smirk*)! Carry on guys, because I'm gonna give y'all more of it...

Troy's pov:

Flashback:

We then made our way towards our hulking SUV's and drove off to our territory. " I didn't get a chance to dance with her." whined Jared. I gave a low growl to him, making him stop whatever he was talking. After an hour of tiresome journey, we finally reached our pack house. I would reach in 15 minutes in my wolf form. Phew!! " Who was that, Troy?" I turned my head, only to see......

***

"Who was that Troy?" I turned my head, only to see my sister, Thalia, narrowing her eyes at me. "N-nothing, Thalia." I felt like an idiot to stutter in front of my sister, who can easily understand when I'm lying, " Don't lie to me, T. I'm your sis. So tell me. She is your mate, isn't she?" Her words had taken me aback. How did she know about Ana? " Well, nope! She isn't." I replied, making her Huff in response. " Then why did you dance with her, even if they were many more girls?" She asked me, " That's because i found her interesting." I replied in a monotone. " No, Troy. You're lying. I have seen you blush when she descended downstairs. I've seen you growl if anyone was with her. All these are signs of mate bond." She said to me, making me gulp. " Um, yes! But don't tell this to dad," I pleaded her. " Fine, Troy. But I want to get to know about her. Introduce me to her." She said to me while walking out of my room, " BTW, she's soo innocent and cute, Troy. Don't you dare mess with her." She warned me.

***

Y'all must be wondering that the powerful Alpha King, me, pleading her or getting warned by her. That's because she's 6 years elder to me. She found her mate, who ditched her, after mating with her. I, unable to see my sister's tears, ripped his head off his body. She then killed her baby, because she didn't want any remainder of her ex-mate. Coming to her features, she has pale complexion, with Hazel eyes, perfectly matching her tone. She has black hair, just like me, and is of 5'9" height. Even though I killed her mate, she isn't angry with me. That's the reason I respect her. Suddenly, my thoughts drifted to Ana. What will she be doing right now? Obviously, she would be sleeping. Why not I go and check out! Oh Great! I'm becoming a horny guy for her...I then shift into my midnight black wolf and sprint off into the woods. In the middle, I abruptly stopped and started sniffing the air. I then caught my mate's scent and followed in the direction from where it started. I then saw Ana talking to someone. This is the time to find out what she's hiding! So I hid behind a tree, hiding my scent, so that she doesn't get to know that I'm here. I couldn't see the person she was talking to. Then suddenly the Moon shone brighter, lucky for me to reveal the guy she was talking to. And it was none other than....." Xander Griffin"

***

Ana's pov:

Flashback:

I stopped near a cliff and cried. Cried till my tearduct became empty without any tears left in it. " Why are you here, at this hour of night, Ana?" I turned my head to see him...

Present:

I turned my head to see Him... Xander Griffin. The one who sneaked into my room and disappeared leaving me dumbfounded. I couldn't see him due to darkness. But I caught his earthy scent, the exact scent before he disappeared the last time. "What are you doing here? And why did you sneak into my room that day?" I asked him, " You don't know about anything, do you?" He questioned me back. " I asked you a question. Answer me" I barked at him, making his eyes turn to red, " Don't you dare threaten me, Anabelle!" He snarled at me. How dare he? "Anyways, I'm here to warn you." He said, making me startled. " What do you mean?" I asked him. " You don't know about the..."

Just then, the Moon appeared in all its glory, showing Xander's features. He was awesome. But not that much as Troy. My Troy. He had brown hair, matching to his brown eyes, pale skin, tanned muscles, 6- pack body.. He has amazing 5 'o' clock jawline. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I checking out, like a b****? He smirked at me, when he caught me drooling over him. " Y-you were telling something," I finally broke the silence around us, fading his oh-so-sweet smirk."Yeah, I was telling about-" the moment he started talking, we heard a loud, ferocious growl behind the tree. It was Troy. I then saw that Xander disappeared, again, leaving me with an angry mate. Shit! I gave him some space,s o that he can wear his boxers. I then turned to his side and looked at his biceps, bulging out, and his 8-pack abs, " Mark him! Mark him!" squealed Aurora. "You're such a perv," I snapped at her, making her whine. I didn't see Troy coming to me and grabbed my wrist and started taking me somewhere.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked him. He then pinned me to a tree and dipped his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent. I guess he's calming his wolf.  " What was he doing near you, mate?" His voice was rugged and his eyes were sparkling gold. His wolf has taken control of him, totally. " You mean Xander?" I asked him, earning a growl from him. " Don't let his name come out from your beautiful mouth." He said huskily. He then looked at my exposed area of my neck and got stiff. I can tell he's controlling his beast side, to mark me. I used my strength left in me and pushed him hard on his chest, ignoring the weird tingles passing from our contact.

He immediately knew what he was going to do and moved back. His eyes returned to their original colour. "What was he doing here, Ana?" He stated calmly. " H-he just c-came here t-to warn m-me" I stuttered. "Warn you? About what?" He asked, his eyes flickering colours, again. " I don't know. He was about to tell me, but after hearing your oh-so-possessive growl, he disappeared, just like before. I've already mentioned it to Justin and Logan bu-" he cut me off by making another Earth-trembling growl, making me shriek. " Stop it, Troy! I've already told you they are my brothers!" I snapped at him. He relaxed. " And Ana! Why were you drooling over him?'' he glared at me. " No, I didn't!" I argued. " Then why were you staring at his lips?" He asked me. " No, I didn't see his lips, I just saw his jawline" I slipped my tongue. Shit! " Never, ever see another man without my consent ana." He warned me. "Oh-kay!" I said to him, blushing, before walking away. " Why are there dry tears on your face? Tell me the truth, Ana." He said to me, examining my face. "Well, my parents started ranting about you that you're gonna use me to take over my pack. I wasn't able to take it anymore and ran away, crying. And then I found him and you. Ok then, bye Troy" I said to him, " No can do, Ana. I'm not gonna let you go alone. Remember the warning he gave you?" He reminded me. " But, I have a condition.  If you drop me at my home, you need to meet my parents. Do we have a deal?" He stared at me as if I was the only girl in the world. He then turned his gaze over my exposed neck. "Hey, my eyes up here, buddy!" I glared at him, keeping my hands on my hips. And then the unexpected happened.. Troy Blackwood laughed. That literally fluttered my heart and my wolf was going crazy, of his beautiful, yet sexy sound. I, too, smiled, looking at him.

***

He dropped me at my house, but didn't keep up his deal. Idiot! He said that my parents already know him. Phew! Right now, I'm in room, thinking about everything which has happened today. What did Xander warn me about? Why was he watching over me? What was he gonna tell  me? I drifted to peaceful slumber, thinking about all this stuff...

***

Hey wattpaders!!!!! I hope y'all liked this chapter. It's nothing more. Probably, nothing less. So, next update's gonna be a bit interesting......*evil smirk* so until then, please

Vote

Comment

Follow